View Outside My Window (1 Viewer)

F44628A2-14D1-455E-9616-D6B4F1F3ADA7.jpeg

We grew a wild sunflower from the bird seed dropped on the ground!
My wife and I planted two trees on the side of our yard... Neither took.

A year later, mowing the lawn, I found a sapling growing on the fence line. Clearly a bird ate a berry and shit while sitting on my fence. My initial inclination was to just rip it out, but instead, we transplanted it to the side of the house where the other two trees wouldn't grow... Now, that sapling has grown taller than the house...

My wife and I planted two trees on the side of our yard... Neither took.

A year later, mowing the lawn, I found a sapling growing on the fence line. Clearly a bird ate a berry and shit while sitting on my fence. My initial inclination was to just rip it out, but instead, we transplanted it to the side of the house where the other two trees wouldn't grow... Now, that sapling has grown taller than the house...
Happy ending after all :) what kind of tree was it?

It's a bit cold here, -4C, but very bright. The 0.06 inches of snow we got three days ago is just about gone....

You have snow in Vancouver right now?
I mean it's cold here in Ontario, but still 14 degrees out. Rough! Summer was too short for it to be this cold already.

Went out to the driveway this morning and found my car had been broken into. They tried my truck too. These guys have learned to open the pull latch doors and go around to all the houses and try the doors on the cars - and the house too!. They just politely get any food if you’ve left it in your car and leave. Other than mud they don’t tend to do damage, not even scratches. No mud in car, they just sniffed and moved on.
76D48694-1162-4D98-96F3-CDB32A340133.jpeg
1A9587C7-75BA-4BB6-B03B-178BC510EE1C.jpeg

Went out to the driveway this morning and found my car had been broken into. They tried my truck too. These guys have learned to open the pull latch doors and go around to all the houses and try the doors on the cars - and the house too!. They just politely get any food if you’ve left it in your car and leave. Other than mud they don’t tend to do damage, not even scratches. No mud in car, they just sniffed and moved on.
View attachment 548033View attachment 548034

Bears or Humans?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom