US/CAN BATCH 5 ADD ONS No new sets. (2 Viewers)

Those are cards mold not 43mm
As are mine, including the salmon T1000 and the T100k chips per my specifications. Ordered as part of FDL's china club order, which arrived yesterday.

Last edited:
As are mine, including the salmon T1000 and the T100k chips per my specifications. Ordered as part of FDL's china club order, which arrived yesterday.
tumblr_3138cde1aa3099745fefa23d81c4a4dc_4021c75c_500.gif

Have the chips arrived for this group buy? I get confused which chips are here and which ones we are still waiting for. I jumped in on one of the last buys I believe, ordered a bunch of Aria cash tributes - are those here yet?

Have the chips arrived for this group buy? I get confused which chips are here and which ones we are still waiting for. I jumped in on one of the last buys I believe, ordered a bunch of Aria cash tributes - are those here yet?
That was probably the batch 5 add on order and we’re waiting on that one

The ones you are seeing people post up about this week are the New China Club GB run by @FDLmold

Mine arrived today!

20210715_142003.jpg

What happened to “super patience mode” or whatever you dubbed it - you were supposed to be my example to prevent me from constantly pestering Sean for updates.

What happened to “super patience mode” or whatever you dubbed it - you were supposed to be my example to prevent me from constantly pestering Sean for updates.
I had a lapse! Fell off the wagon! Getting back on now! One day at a time, serenity prayer, etc.

NICE....
How did I miss this post. o_O

1626959968145.png

That was a lot sooner than expected!
I'm guessing The Beach didn't arrive yet?

Is this referring to the Aria buy? I’m so lost when comes to all the different cards mold threads haha
This specific thread is for Batch 5 orders made by Sean, through the Tina vendor. If I understand correctly, this order is next in line after a small GB that Eloe ran - not sure what was in that order. The Batch 5 order was placed a couple months ago, maybe in May or early June?

I haven’t been following closely, but I think the Aria GB is still in the design/discussion stage. Could be wrong about this one (Aria) though.

This specific thread is for Batch 5 orders made by Sean, through the Tina vendor. If I understand correctly, this order is next in line after a small GB that Eloe ran - not sure what was in that order. The Batch 5 order was placed a couple months ago, maybe in May or early June?

I haven’t been following closely, but I think the Aria GB is still in the design/discussion stage. Could be wrong about this one (Aria) though.
I believe you are right. I think they may have nailed down the tourney set but were still fine tuning the cash set

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom