US/CAN BATCH 5 ADD ONS No new sets. (3 Viewers)

After being in LV for a week (work, not fun), I came home to a mysterious package. For a moment I thought it might be batch 5 chips, since I haven't been on PCF in a week. But no, it was some stuff I ordered from Cards Against Humanity.

Note to self: if anyone offers to throw onions and everything seasoning in the package for a dollar, say no.

PXL_20210901_035417154.jpg

PXL_20210901_035429300.jpg

PXL_20210901_035700921.jpg

PXL_20210901_035644409.jpg

I don't think I understand this. You ordered 3 onions? In the mail? Is this a thing now?
CAH does stupid stuff like this all the time. I still have a box of (freeze dried) bull shit that they sold several years ago.

So I placed an order for a couple add-ons recently, and while finalizing the order, they offered to throw some onions and everything seasoning in the box for a dollar.

I'm a sucker for this kind of silliness, so of course I said yes. The pictures above show what I got.

arrested-development-jason-bateman.gif

What is up with the tracking? If it arrived in Anaheim about 9 days ago, where is it at now? Is it still just sitting at the port?

Oh Great White Wizard of the Table @bsdunbar1 thou shall have thy chips delivered to you by hand. It will be a great honor for the king to take this labor on thine back. It shall be done with great fanfare as is your due.
View attachment 773264
Just so happens I'm in Iowa again. Just like last year when batch #1 was being delivered. Can I get mine hand delivered too? ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom