US/CAN BATCH 5 ADD ONS No new sets. (2 Viewers)

Keep sending stuff in. I have a big week going on. By mentioning it in here I can double check who is in and message everyone.

I appreciate it.

I may want to flip the colors on my purple T500 that came out darker than expected. That's 250 chips. And I want some "yellow dress" NCC 20s and a few more hundreds. Probably 350 total chips.
I want to do the same with my 500 for same reason. I’ll be in for 200. Assuming @timinater can make the change for me.

There was a discussion over in the New China Club GB regarding a penny chip to go with that set. I was wondering if anyone else might have interest in such a thing? HERE is the beginning of that discussion. If there is enough interest, I can reach out to @timinater to see if he would put a simple design change together.

@SeanGecko would that be acceptable within your definition of this add-on GB?

@Pinkdan @MyLastChip You guys indicated interest. You still interested? Anyone else?

If Sean is good with this, then we need to agree on some colors and then share the cost of paying Tim for the design. I'll take the lead to whatever extent that is necessary.

There was a discussion over in the New China Club GB regarding a penny chip to go with that set. I was wondering if anyone else might have interest in such a thing? HERE is the beginning of that discussion. If there is enough interest, I can reach out to @timinater to see if he would put a simple design change together.

@Pinkdan @MyLastChip You guys indicated interest. You still interested? Anyone else?

If Sean is good with this, then we need to agree on some colors and then share the cost of paying Tim for the design. I'll take the lead to whatever extent that is necessary.
I’d be in for at least 200

@SeanGecko

I did message ya. I've been dragging my ass.

I am still wanting to order 120 more chips. If there be room, I'd be grateful.

EDIT : 125 if it makes things easier

I’m interested too probably for 200+

To help out the final count and save shipping $ maybe we add a $500, $1k, $5k, and 25k chip to allow this set to double as a tourney set. I know it’s more work to design 4-5 more chips but it might be a good idea - seems win win to me.

I’m interested too probably for 200+

To help out the final count and save shipping $ maybe we add a $500, $1k, $5k, and 25k chip to allow this set to double as a tourney set. I know it’s more work to design 4-5 more chips but it might be a good idea - seems win win to me.
I don't personally have any interest in a NCC tourney set, but maybe others do. A lot of people don't like mixing cash and tournament chips, and don't like $ signs on tournament chips, so that would also mean a revision to the 25 & 100. Which now sounds more like a new set than an add-on, and should probably be pushed to another order. Again, I'll defer to @SeanGecko

I don't personally have any interest in a NCC tourney set, but maybe others do. A lot of people don't like mixing cash and tournament chips, and don't like $ signs on tournament chips, so that would also mean a revision to the 25 & 100. Which now sounds more like a new set than an add-on, and should probably be pushed to another order. Again, I'll defer to @SeanGecko
The $ sign doesn’t bother me but I see your point. Yeah let’s scrap my idea then and maybe consider a tourney set in the future

In for some cash set add-ons if possible:
100 x .25c
75 x $5
50 x $20

Hard to know where to draw the line. Love my sets!

Anybody have a picture of the aria set that’s being mentioned?
Aria Cards mold.JPG

Also this:
Aria lineup.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom