Upcoming molds......... (35 Viewers)

I hope that isnt correct. I placed an order in mid November....
It was probably November/December. I believe cut off for submitting colors and spots was early January. I’m waiting for my chips to arrive.

I haven’t been around long enough to know how often they run scrowns but @David Spragg is the man in charge. He would know.

Don't think I actually said when CSQ will start, just that it will start before Scrown. It wasn't really relevant because half the CSQ run is Rounders which might be being pressed before, after, or at the same time as custom orders.
I too am somewhere in the scrown queue and David was pretty clear it would be spring time, around now but definitely not December,.

OK, I'm sorry I misunderstood the comment. What I meant was the deadline for getting in a scrown order in was December 31, 2023. CPC is already in the process of getting things ready to make the chips. So, I guess when referring to "run" that should be happening any day now. I was thinking the run has already started, but if you're referring only to the pressing of the chips, then I guess it's yet to happen. Here's what @David Spragg told me on December 15th:

"It will be coming up in maybe 4 months. As it takes 2-3 months to hand make and assemble all the parts one by one prior to pressing, it means the cutoff for placing orders is 12/31 and the cutoff for having the artwork complete is end of January.
Also, there are price increases from 1 Jan for orders not paid for by 12/31."

David

Last edited:
Okay, I have visited this thread a dozen times. Read through many pages. And I can't seem to find any sort of schedule for upcoming molds. Is it really a matter of messaging David every time?

Are they still running the jockey mold? Anyone have an order I can tack 1 rack on to?

Or scroll?

What's running?

I started keeping track of what has run...here's the breakdown: Last June: DSQ July: CSQ this is where they had a breakdown in machinery Nov: HHR & FDL Dec:Scroll Jan: H-Mold & Jockey Feb: CSQ. So you can have a pretty good guess at what's coming. I think I heard LCrown and SCrown but I can't confirm.

I had a need for HHR but missed it earlier. Scroll, H-mold, and Jockey are the others I am considering right now. :rolleyes:. Seems like my timing is impeccable.

Are the H-mold & jockey runs completed? Any chance to tack on to someone's order still?

I do not want to tell @David Spragg how to run the business...it would make it easier for people on PCF to place orders if there were a published schedule, even if that schedule is a moving target.

I had a need for HHR but missed it earlier. Scroll, H-mold, and Jockey are the others I am considering right now. :rolleyes:. Seems like my timing is impeccable.

Are the H-mold & jockey runs completed? Any chance to tack on to someone's order still?

I do not want to tell @David Spragg how to run the business...it would make it easier for people on PCF to place orders if there were a published schedule, even if that schedule is a moving target.
Jockey is done and you have to be in queue months before the run starts. Your probably getting close to HHR again. Maybe early summer cut off.

And if you’re not particular about mold, your best bet is to email David and ask him which mold is the closest to run that you still can get into. You might get lucky with one only a couple months out. And A-mold is always running I believe.

A Mold is the ONLY option if you don’t want to have to wait as it’s always taking orders and always in production. Everything else is pay and wait. You just hope your run is upcoming and you don’t have to wait a year.

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

IMG_4989.jpeg

I wasn’t expecting this and my wife signed for it!!!! Holy crap couldn’t have asked for a better Thursday !!

Might not be the right thread for this, but the search feature has only provided so many answers.

Does anyone recommend a certain chip rack for CSQs. I'm only able to fit ~19 chips in my current racks (Justin & Paulson).

I've found threads recommending Keywest racks, but for DSQ from 2021.

Might not be the right thread for this, but the search feature has only provided so many answers.

Does anyone recommend a certain chip rack for CSQs. I'm only able to fit ~19 chips in my current racks (Justin & Paulson).

Keywest 100%

PM @dennis63

PM @alecnetwoodworks :ninja:

I got my acrylic racks here. They fit my CPC CSQ chips perfectly.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/68-58mm-racks.62851/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom