Vendor Sale 68.58mm racks (2 Viewers)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I have a few large boxes of 68.58mm plastic 100 chip racks available for sale. $1.25 USD each, brand new. Almost 300 available.

Last edited:
You can almost fit 21 chips. You can't actually fit 21, not even with force, but it's nearly an extra chip's worth of space.

2020-09-29 18.56.14.jpg
2020-09-29 18.56.04.jpg
2020-09-29 18.56.07.jpg

And of course these are not wide enough for v8 chips... So close.

Yes, or even the felt pads used for the bottoms of chairs.

I have recently discovered that these racks hold a barrel of CPC circle square mold chips pretty well. There's about half a mm of wiggle room. @Racer96 was telling me how some CPC's are thicker than Paulsons so these racks may be a good solution for those types of chips.

Thanks!

@T_Chan do the CSQ edges rest on the bottom of the racks or is there space between? If they rest and you have some in stock, please let me know - I'll need 5.

Based on what I can see, they seat fully to the bottom. I think the photos show it pretty well.

Hey Tony, I’m looking for racks for the CSQ chips as well. If you were to stack these on top of each other, would the weight of the upper rack rest on the edges of the lower rack, or directly on the lower chips?

Not sure, I will check at the shop to see how they stack for you.

If anyone's curious, I do have lots of these racks. A couple hundred at least.

Just seeing this now. I actually need racks for my last CSQ set - approx 13-15. Would you be able to get me a cost for shipping to Switzerland, Tony?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom