Upcoming molds......... (43 Viewers)

I found that these needed spacers, they definitely don't fit 21 chips in and they do sit nicely in the channel, but there was a fair bit of wobble with my CSQs
Maybe I shouldn't have said "perfectly." I meant that they fit 20 chips per barrel no problem. Whereas my old acrylic racks did not.

I don't store my chips in these racks, anyway. I just use them for starting stacks. So maybe for storage purposes you could need spacers.

20201114_213624.jpg20201114_213835.jpg

Damn this thread has been quiet lately. Speaking of molds.... I can't be the only one who wants access to the website to change the Jockey mold sample!! Good lord that thing looks rode hard and put away wet. Hard to see the mold very well. Surely i can't be the only one to have thought that!
1710825381587.png

I've just had a load of racks from Alec delivered for my CPCs, my cash set from last year fit fine, my tourney set will be here in a week or so once it clears customs, I'll let you know if there are any nasty surprises, I just went ahead and ordered, so I hope I don't regret it!

My cash set was all pretty much 67.4mm, except for my £25s which were 67.0mm.

You'll prob be fine with 67.5mm (which is what I went for) but 67.7mm would be more than safe, same dims as the Key West racks. Will confirm though...

@divinerites 67.5mm FTW, Key West racks will be your best bet off the shelf, but if @alecnetwoodworks is making them, get him to make them to the same spec as mine. PM me if you want any more info.

1710857778118.png

Does anyone know when DIASQR will run next? Or when the cutoff will be? Sorry if this was recently discussed.

I think the cutoff for DSQ is the end of this month, but that was weeks ago. I'd guesstimate the run starts early summer?

David told me DSQ cut off was end of last February so I placed my order before. I don’t know if the period has been extended… A couple days ago he told me that run is not planned yet.

David told me DSQ cut off was end of last February so I placed my order before. I don’t know if the period has been extended… A couple days ago he told me that run is not planned yet.
Bummer, was hoping to get my add on before June.

Anyone else on Scroll? Last thing I heard: Orders and artwork have to be submitted until end of april... So maybe Scroll mold will/could run in july!?

I'm sure it has more to do with order demand but here is what's happened since last June. Hope this gives you a rough idea of what has/hasn't run in the last 10 months and what might be coming up.
1710969196312.png

David told me in January, that there are lot of DSQ CSQ orders from 2023. Starting the production for this orders in February, it should take like 3-4 month to fulfill all DSQ orders.

Last edited:
David told me in January, that there are lot of DSQ orders from 2023. Starting the production for this orders in February, it should take like 3-4 month to fulfill all DSQ orders.
Sounds like a lot of people with good taste ;)

I'm sure it has more to do with order demand but here is what's happened since last June. Hope this gives you a rough idea of what has/hasn't run in the last 10 months and what might be coming up.View attachment 1296199
I was the first on the next scroll queue as I placed my order in december and David told me that since CPC has to produce their Rounders chips anyway, a specific amount of orders is not required...

I was the first on the next scroll queue as I placed my order in december and David told me that since CPC has to produce their Rounders chips anyway, a specific amount of orders is not required...
I did the same thing - submitted my order/payment at the end of December. Finalized the design/colors/etc a couple of weeks ago. Hope Scroll starts soon! :love:

if anyone is planning a CSQ order that i could add a few barrels to, please reach out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom