Upcoming molds......... (29 Viewers)

IMG_8879.jpeg

IMG_8880.gif

I need some help measuring barrel height from the latest CSQ batch.

I'm doing a box for my (yet to be produced) CPC set on CSQ mold with @alecnetwoodworks.

And as i read somewhere that chips could be just a bit different on those batch, I just want to be sure that the boxes that @alecnetwoodworks used to do for CPC sets will still fit nicely.

So if anyone of you having received chips from the latest CSQ batch could measure 2 or 3 barrels it could helps us to confirm boxes sizes before @alecnetwoodworks start working on this.

Many thanks in advance.

I'm doing a box for my (yet to be produced) CPC set on CSQ mold with @alecnetwoodworks.

And as i read somewhere that chips could be just a bit different on those batch, I just want to be sure that the boxes that @alecnetwoodworks used to do for CPC sets will still fit nicely.

So if anyone of you having received chips from the latest CSQ batch could measure 2 or 3 barrels it could helps us to confirm boxes sizes before @alecnetwoodworks start working on this.

Many thanks in advance.
I just ordered a caliper, and it will be here tomorrow.

Many thanks in advance.
I think the heights will vary depending on the chips they consist of (even from the same batch) each time you put a barrel together... so it's a trade-off of wanting to be on the safe side and wanting them to be as snug as possible.

Many thanks in advance.
I've just had a load of racks from Alec delivered for my CPCs, my cash set from last year fit fine, my tourney set will be here in a week or so once it clears customs, I'll let you know if there are any nasty surprises, I just went ahead and ordered, so I hope I don't regret it!

My cash set was all pretty much 67.4mm, except for my £25s which were 67.0mm.

You'll prob be fine with 67.5mm (which is what I went for) but 67.7mm would be more than safe, same dims as the Key West racks. Will confirm though...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom