Upcoming molds......... (18 Viewers)

So, I think designed myself into a small H-mold order. Any ideas on when it’s going to run? Do I need to wrap it up quickly, or do I have time? (Seeing as how my lcrown order is several months behind plan thanks to the slowcrown orders. :cool )

The next mold to be mounted in one of the presses is H Mold as per David. When that will happen is anyone's guess, also how long it'll be running, but I doubt they can get the clay prepared in time for a fresh order. I'd simply email him and ask.

I may be looking at a “large-ish” B-mold order before years end. Need to save up about … we’ll…. A lot. I know it was just pulled, but I’m hoping a 3000+ chip order helps move it up a bit..??
I think you can remove the “ish”

Can we all agree that this is the worst thread on PCF. It makes people like me crazy because I want to order a set, and I’m sure it does a good job of making the people waiting for sets a little crazy too. Lol don’t mind me, I’m just jealous.

Can we all agree that this is the worst thread on PCF. It makes people like me crazy because I want to order a set, and I’m sure it does a good job of making the people waiting for sets a little crazy too. Lol don’t mind me, I’m just jealous.
Well, aside from feeling relaxed about my lovely crowns being delayed by the slow crowns, the H-mold talk alerted me that I needed to expedite- and got my order in under the wire.

Proof of the highly individual service.

When I first took a look at CPC years ago I was super skeptical given their very dated website that still looks like clocks stopped at the turn of the millennium, no real online shop or configurator or anything... after I had completed a couple of orders, I realized those shortcomings are sort of a necessity for the level of service they provide to be possible.

I may be looking at a “large-ish” B-mold order before years end. Need to save up about … we’ll…. A lot. I know it was just pulled, but I’m hoping a 3000+ chip order helps move it up a bit..??

a 2k order is in the same cue as everyone elses....maybe 3k is the tipping point

I have a B-mold add on too. B mold is the best mold!!
Maybe this will get it reinstalled quicker‽‽‽
CB4D973A-399E-42E2-AE9F-B1CA5BFA79DE.jpeg

My order is 2145 chips. Travis posted his order quantity earlier in this thread (probably only a couple of pages back), I think he was well over 3k chips.

Hurry up and get your shipping notice Travis. I'm, going to be tying things up for a couple of weeks myself with the Lcrown mold and people are getting pissy :whistle: :whistling:

I hope I actually get one this time. I've placed several orders with CPC over the years and have never once seen a shipping notice (I don't know if they were never sent or if they somehow got routed to my spam folder or what). The chips always just showed up one day.

How large are both of your orders? Ha

I think my scrown order is around 3700 chips if I remember correctly. And my lcrown order is something like 700 or 800.

I have an FDL order in. Anyone else have a FDL order and if so, how many chips?

Anyone still waiting on an Scrown set? I think Large Crown and H-mold are up next. Excited to see everyone’s large crown sets. I’ll have one next go around.
I was waiting on my scrown set until today.

518F7542-BFF9-4A21-A496-CBADF6B40E2D.jpeg

I think I was one of the last 2 or 3 scrown sets to go out on this wave.

I still need to oil my chips and take proper pics, but my initial impressions are really positive. Cash and tourney chips all turned out great. Should get these into play next weekend. Can’t wait.
0E7E5184-3FD2-44DE-8DAF-B77ECE191441.jpeg
8295F55C-4606-4910-A6B5-1C6C8FD11336.jpeg
B0411AB7-A899-4FF2-BFAE-2A68EC757FD5.jpeg
79AFBF35-F81C-4FEA-9FC6-55154D488F69.jpeg

View attachment 779009

I still need to oil my chips and take proper pics, but my initial impressions are really positive. Cash and tourney chips all turned out great. Should get these into play next weekend. Can’t wait.
View attachment 779011View attachment 779013View attachment 779012View attachment 779014
Congrats! Don’t forget to put them in the ChipDB so I can admire them further!

View attachment 779009

View attachment 779011View attachment 779013View attachment 779012View attachment 779014

wow those are amazing! If you have any samples for sale I’d love one please!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom