Upcoming molds......... (11 Viewers)

So CPC has orders that extend out 9 months? Wow, maybe I should design a set now so that my kids can have it when I’m dead.

Of course my little girl doesn’t care too much about poker. She loves to play with the chips though :tup:
I think it all depends on timing. I ordered in December of last year, and am still waiting on Lcrowns. I know of people who put in their Scrown orders this spring and got them already.

How many chips was your order?
Not a big one. 750+ The biggest contributor to the delay is the fact that FDL ran not too long ago. I don’t mind waiting. I do mind that I still have access to the chiptool. Nobody should have access to it after submitting an order until it’s delivered. ;) :whistle: :whistling:

Not a big one. 750+ The biggest contributor to the delay is the fact that FDL ran not too long ago. I don’t mind waiting. I do mind that I still have access to the chiptool. Nobody should have access to it after submitting an order until it’s delivered. ;) :whistle: :whistling:
My original order was in the last one and this is an add on to replace one of the denoms/color ways in my first order. Mine is only 240 chips so nothing huge. With that being said I remember when I put my last order in a few guys said that FDL would run a few times a year so that’s kind of deflating to think it might not be until deep into 2022. Oh well at this point I guess.

My original order was in the last one and this is an add on to replace one of the denoms/color ways in my first order. Mine is only 240 chips so nothing huge. With that being said I remember when I put my last order in a few guys said that FDL would run a few times a year so that’s kind of deflating to think it might not be until deep into 2022. Oh well at this point I guess.
Well don’t quote me. David hasn’t said anything specifically. Just that it wouldn’t run before ‘22. But knowing there are quite a few molds that haven’t run in ages, I’m comfortable guessing later.

anyone inquire about plain mold timing lately? I see a post from back in May where there may have been a short run.

Thinking of doing a tournament set

Quick exchange with David- the H mold run is going to last a few month. (Just glad I got in on it.)

Quick exchange with David- the H mold run is going to last a few month. (Just glad I got in on it.)
So H-mold is running now? And, assuming I've missed it, probably, what, two years until it runs again?

It is running soon, but he cuts orders off well before it actually runs. Are you just looking for solid H-mold blanks?
Yes. I'd be looking about 300-350 solids in a few different colors to complete a set. It's stuff I can (probably) find used, but it would be nice to have new chips as a backstop in case I can't find them.

Yes. I'd be looking about 300-350 solids in a few different colors to complete a set. It's stuff I can (probably) find used, but it would be nice to have new chips as a backstop in case I can't find them.

Probably too late for this run, but it is worth an email to David ASAP. I snuck in an order for a rack of solid blank s-crowns last run last minute.

Probably too late for this run, but it is worth an email to David ASAP. I snuck in an order for a rack of solid blank s-crowns last run last minute.
@BamaT8ter Solids? Can’t hurt to ask. He told me the cut-off was a few weeks back, but I know a few folks have snuck things in previously and it’s a long run…. Good luck!

I asked about the H mold run a couple weeks ago (edit Aug 26) and he said if I placed the order today.

Please let me know if that's changed...

Chances could be good if he happens to have any leftover clay in the colors you need. Since the mold will run so long it may well be possible they can punch the blanks in time and append yours at the end of the mold run. But like so often it's highly dependent of the situation which only David knows. They can make a lot of shit work but that only is possible through personal contact, not through a standardized order system or set-in-stone rules.

6273CFF4-8127-4ECF-AA40-604DED388BB5.jpeg

Beautiful set - in for samples if they happen (if I haven't missed it).
They look great together. I think the $20 might be my favorite. But agree, limit set is bonkers awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom