Upcoming molds......... (14 Viewers)

I picked up CPC sample sets for a third time without having produced a set in the past and think I am onto something this time. Witho. Me bothering David, has anyone heard anything about CSQ in the order queue etc?

Oh also, for all of you making custom sets the next round of custom cut cards is open: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-cut-card-group-buy-round-10-interest-thread.69658/

i asked when i placed a CSQ 2 weeks ago and the reply was "I think realistically it's going to be 4 months." but the window to get your order in is going to close a lot sooner than that, so i would check.

i asked when i placed a CSQ 2 weeks ago and the reply was "I think realistically it's going to be 4 months."
Do you mean the run or the order cutoff? And if the run is in 4 months what would the rough order cutoff be? My sense is that it would be soonish?

Do you mean the run or the order cutoff? And if the run is in 4 months what would the rough order cutoff be? My sense is that it would be soonish?

looks like i edited my post after you quoted it. yes, that was the run order. cutoff is probably quite soon, i made a color change last week and i was just under the wire.

I would guess it'll be more like 5 to 6 months for CSQ. They've gotten a little behind schedule recently because of covid protocols and other setbacks. I was actually able to place an lcrown order earlier this week despite missing the cutoff by almost 2 months. Usually, he wants orders in about 2 months before they get pressed.

I would guess it'll be more like 5 to 6 months for CSQ. They've gotten a little behind schedule recently because of covid protocols and other setbacks

even though he told me 3-4 months just 2 weeks ago, and included that same caveat in his email, i still tend to agree. everything is getting longer, not shorter.

even though he told me 3-4 months just 2 weeks ago, and included that same caveat in his email, i still tend to agree. everything is getting longer, not shorter.
I was told to estimate June for the production of my horse head chips that I ordered in November.....that was back when I ordered them. I have not inquired more about timelines, assuming that the late spring/early summer timeline will be accurate. Hopefully.

I placed an order for blank H-molds in September... When I inquired in December, David said they were still “a long way out.” Starting to get nervous because I need these for an event in August, and they need to be labeled well before that. Am I the only one with an H-mold request here?

You ordered blanks and you want to label them? Not gonna end well.
If you don't order them with inlays, they will have no recess to place labels in.

I have a couple hundred H-Molds on order too. Last info from months back was sometime this summer. Likely has shifted to very late summer by now.

I placed an order for blank H-molds in September... When I inquired in December, David said they were still “a long way out.” Starting to get nervous because I need these for an event in August, and they need to be labeled well before that. Am I the only one with an H-mold request here?
I have an H-mold add on but I'M in no rush

You ordered blanks and you want to label them? Not gonna end well.
If you don't order them with inlays, they will have no recess to place labels in.

I have a couple hundred H-Molds on order too. Last info from months back was sometime this summer. Likely has shifted to very late summer by now.
Not necessarily if the plan is to mill them and place aftermarket stickers on them.

There is a different feel and sound to inlaid and milled and labeled A molds that I have.

Not necessarily if the plan is to mill them and place aftermarket stickers on them.

There is a different feel and sound to inlaid and milled and labeled A molds that I have.

Exactly. These are additions to an existing set which is going to be milled, and I was just going to throw the CPC additions in with those, then order labels from Gear.

David did get back to me about two weeks ago and said FDL is installed and running.

Also still waiting on FDL shipping notice, but mine was one of the very last orders to make the cut.

Main thing is, FDL is finally installed and running. Shouldn't take much longer now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom