Upcoming molds......... (33 Viewers)

I've been waiting on a scrown add on set since May 2020. I certainly hope they are next. Just 500, 1k, and 5k.
388EB1F5-BE47-41E3-B7BD-D023C1748F6A_1_105_c.jpeg

I had to dig up a pic to remind myself what they are going to look like.

With Pat not being 100% sure on the Jockey mold I'm not sure I can order any blanks and be comfortable with that gamble.

Can someone share with me the next few molds that are running? Thanks

With Pat not being 100% sure on the Jockey mold I'm not sure I can order any blanks and be comfortable with that gamble.

Can someone share with me the next few molds that are running? Thanks
I know the CSQ mold order window is closing in the next month-ish. I know several of us zeroing in on CSQ sets.

I don't love the CSQ mold. Anyone know when the next one is? It sounds like I just missed the scrown mold run huh.

I don't love the CSQ mold. Anyone know when the next one is? It sounds like I just missed the scrown mold run huh.
I think the scrown window has been closed for at least a couple of months.

The order window had closed a couple months ago. I needed a rack of solid blanks and was able to add those onto someone else's order by special request but that was a month or two ago.

David told me the B mold and H mold are the next two up. I need a stampable mold that pat can do for me that will work with a bourbon theme!

Oh seriously? I thought the scrowns were before Bmold. YIPPPPEEEEEE.

On Feb 23rd, David told me, "The crown runs were always likely to be a couple of months away still, it's more a case of how long they go on for - could be 2-3 months run."

Sounds like no one really knows (myself included) what’s in, how far along they are, what’s next etc. I know things usually change quite a bit on the fly with CPC. Just the nature of the beast I guess.

Plus David has said multiple multiple times that stuff changes.
I would be disappointed If b-diamond runs before scrown just because of length of wait
Would still be super stoked to get my B-molds

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom