Upcoming molds.........

Camoflaws

High Hand
Reaction score
Can't wait until someone with an FDL order in gets a shipping email. Then it will be real!

RainmanTrail

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm ready to place my LCROWN order. I'm guessing I'll only have to wait a year now :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

warma

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on my recent chat with David, the window on the upcoming run is closed. I think we’re both waiting until next year. :(

RainmanTrail

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on my recent chat with David, the window on the upcoming run is closed. I think we’re both waiting until next year. :(
Ya, it closed about a month and a half ago. I have an order in for the scrown, which is going in at the same time as the lcrown. But I just recently decided I also need an lcrown set lol. Guess we'll just have to wait.

JMC9389

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any ideas on H mold?
You bought me my own Cactus Pete's cash set after all! You shouldn't have!

Real talk, I have no idea. I'd imagine after the B-molds, which still are preceded at least by the FDL and small and large crown runs.

AK Chip

Straight Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a large order of SCrowns and need to add a few racks of HHR again. Never ends

Chris Flynn

Two Pair
Reaction score
I ordered a set on B Diamond this week - David thought about 3 months for that one, with comments that COVID restrictions in Maine could cause further delays. Reading some of comments in this thread does cause me some concern as the set is intended for my cabin and hoping to have them ready to play this summer.

RainmanTrail

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scrown & lcrown runs are probably still a couple months out per my last conversation with Spragg. They're dealing with some setbacks at the warehouse that are causing delays.

warma

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scrown & lcrown runs are probably still a couple months out per my last conversation with Spragg. They're dealing with some setbacks at the warehouse that are causing delays.
Did you slip your order in?

Top Bottom