Upcoming molds......... (16 Viewers)

Can't wait until someone with an FDL order in gets a shipping email. Then it will be real!

I'm ready to place my LCROWN order. I'm guessing I'll only have to wait a year now :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Based on my recent chat with David, the window on the upcoming run is closed. I think we’re both waiting until next year. :(

Based on my recent chat with David, the window on the upcoming run is closed. I think we’re both waiting until next year. :(
Ya, it closed about a month and a half ago. I have an order in for the scrown, which is going in at the same time as the lcrown. But I just recently decided I also need an lcrown set lol. Guess we'll just have to wait.

Any ideas on H mold?
You bought me my own Cactus Pete's cash set after all! You shouldn't have!

Real talk, I have no idea. I'd imagine after the B-molds, which still are preceded at least by the FDL and small and large crown runs.

I have a large order of SCrowns and need to add a few racks of HHR again. Never ends

I ordered a set on B Diamond this week - David thought about 3 months for that one, with comments that COVID restrictions in Maine could cause further delays. Reading some of comments in this thread does cause me some concern as the set is intended for my cabin and hoping to have them ready to play this summer.

Scrown & lcrown runs are probably still a couple months out per my last conversation with Spragg. They're dealing with some setbacks at the warehouse that are causing delays.

Scrown & lcrown runs are probably still a couple months out per my last conversation with Spragg. They're dealing with some setbacks at the warehouse that are causing delays.
Did you slip your order in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom