Upcoming molds......... (11 Viewers)

Hello, is this thing on? Show us the new chippies (or shipping notices).
I call
1656097280237.png

Third batch of the Beach hourglass chips. ASM 2008, CPC 2018, CPC 2022. I've also owned 2 other sets of ASM/CPC.

I can honestly say that this is, without a doubt, the highest quality batch I've ever had in my possession. I haven't gone through everything yet, but I've already seen enough in the first few minutes.

If you have CPC sets coming off the line right now, be excited. Be very, very excited. @David Spragg has got the crew on fire.

PXL_20220624_235311891.jpg
PXL_20220625_030329535.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220625_030329535.jpg
    PXL_20220625_030329535.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 59
Third batch of the Beach hourglass chips. ASM 2008, CPC 2018, CPC 2022. I've also owned 2 other sets of ASM/CPC.

I can honestly say that this is, without a doubt, the highest quality batch I've ever had in my possession. I haven't gone through everything yet, but I've already seen enough in the first few minutes.

If you have CPC sets coming off the line right now, be excited. Be very, very excited. @David Spragg has got the crew on fire.

View attachment 938116View attachment 938118
Someone needs a frac and $500…
2DCDB4F5-499D-456D-9DC7-DA4283D98EE4.jpeg

Someone needs a frac and $500…
View attachment 938128
I'm shy a handful of fracs short of 3 racks from the originals in 2008 due to breakage or label bubbling over the years. These are MUCH brighter thanks to the DG color updates to CPC. Outside of that handful that I need to backfill, I ordered the rest of the fracs to complete those partial samples that I know are out there.

Last edited:
Yay! DSQ are officially leaving the factory!

So if I wanted to order a set on the DIASQ mold, how much time would I have to get my order in before he cuts off new orders on this mold?

Not the answer I was hoping for....lol

What is a realistic guess of how long before it comes back around?

Not the answer I was hoping for....lol

What is a realistic guess of how long before it comes back around?
Next year probably. Cut off is usually about 3 months before the mold rotates in so they can prepare the clay. You can email David and he'll give you approximate timelines, but that far out will probably change a few times as it gets closer

Next year probably. Cut off is usually about 3 months before the mold rotates in so they can prepare the clay. You can email David and he'll give you approximate timelines, but that far out will probably change a few times as it gets closer
@Nanook - If you ask, let me know what David says. For planning purposes, I'm looking at ~1,500 DIASQR set for the next run. But please don't tell me he can squeeze us in now. :)

I have been on hiatus. Anyone spoken to David recently about when CSQ orders need to be in? I don’t want to bug him with the same question yet again.

I have been on hiatus. Anyone spoken to David recently about when CSQ orders need to be in? I don’t want to bug him with the same question yet again.
I'm yet to order with CPC, but speaking with David at the end of April he hinted that CSQ would be 9-12 months away (so now 7-10).
Not sure how ahead of time the orders need to be in though? This would be helpful for me too :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom