Upcoming molds......... (45 Viewers)

I'm yet to order with CPC, but speaking with David at the end of April he hinted that CSQ would be 9-12 months away (so now 7-10).
Not sure how ahead of time the orders need to be in though? This would be helpful for me too :)
4 months ahead of when the run starts is what David told me previously so they have enough time to prepare the clay/press.

I'm yet to order with CPC, but speaking with David at the end of April he hinted that CSQ would be 9-12 months away (so now 7-10).
Not sure how ahead of time the orders need to be in though? This would be helpful for me too :)

4 months ahead of when the run starts is what David told me previously so they have enough time to prepare the clay/press.

Thanks gang! I am mostly just adding on to my cash set so he already has the artwork prepped etc and I should have some time. But I may add on a fun denom chip which is what has kept me from dropping the order already.

I have been on hiatus. Anyone spoken to David recently about when CSQ orders need to be in? I don’t want to bug him with the same question yet again.

"Probably not for 9 months." is the answer I got on June 23.

I just sent David a PM and will post his answer here when he gets back to me about an estimation for when DIASQR will come back around, What mold is next and when and also how far in advance before the mold run starts we need to get our orders in. I will post his answer here when he responds

I just sent David a PM and will post his answer here when he gets back to me about an estimation for when DIASQR will come back around, What mold is next and when and also how far in advance before the mold run starts we need to get our orders in. I will post his answer here when he responds
DIASQUARE is running now. I'd imagine another 12 to 18 months for the next run after this one.

No idea what's coming next, but I do know B mold is up in the next 2 or 3 months. H mold and scrown are probably coming up soon too.

Wow that was fast. He replied in like 2 minutes... Here is his response:
The upcoming order is only generally determined by the volume of paid orders waiting for each mold.
Orders have to be placed at least 3-4 months before the earliest possible date a mold could be installed because it takes that long to hand make and assemble all the parts one by one. The next run of DIASQR will probably be another year and I'd really like the orders in 6 months.
The earliest molds (probably 4-6 months, not finalised yet) that you could get in on are small and large crown and Hmold, but I'd need orders for those molds very quickly.

As of today:

E&C answer from @David Spragg

1AED0DAB-C228-4286-9C6D-590103A17780.jpeg

I've been away from the forum for a while. It used to be that HHR and A mold chips were always available. Is this still the case?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom