Upcoming molds......... (33 Viewers)

Anyone know what's running now? Waiting on B-mold.
LET’S GO B MOLD!!!
1658365755316.gif

Does anyone have a CSQ order in that I can add-on to? One design, 60 chips. PM me if possible. Thanks.

I'm going to be placing a CSQ add-on order, but not for a couple/few months. I think I will meet the minimums to be able to add another design - I am currently planning on 4 designs in quantities of 80/100/200/100. Your 60 would get me over 500 so I believe that would work? If so and you don't find someone else before I order, I'll help you out.

I'm going to be placing a CSQ add-on order, but not for a couple/few months. I think I will meet the minimums to be able to add another design - I am currently planning on 4 designs in quantities of 80/100/200/100. Your 60 would get me over 500 so I believe that would work? If so and you don't find someone else before I order, I'll help you out.
I appreciate that! When you are ready to place your order, please reach out. Mine will be simple to add on. I just need CPC to make (or they might already have) a Rounders $25,000 inlay.

8C939B74-63D4-41EC-9541-3F0A528E11F8.jpeg

The complete Rounders semi-custom set:

1658417942831.png

Last edited:
I appreciate that! When you are ready to place your order, please reach out. Mine will be simple to add on. I just need CPC to make (or they might already have) a Rounders $25,000 inlay.

View attachment 953056

The complete Rounders semi-custom set:

View attachment 953058

I'm new to CPC. But I just acquired a CPC Rounders microset on the CSQ mold from the forum, and am looking to add on. Is it better to group orders together? Mine would be for 100 CSQ mold chips. Thanks. @raynmanas @Saoliver

I'm new to CPC. But I just acquired a CPC Rounders microset on the CSQ mold from the forum, and am looking to add on. Is it better to group orders together? Mine would be for 100 CSQ mold chips. Thanks. @raynmanas @Saoliver
If you are ordering customs, then you will need to tag onto someone else's order to meet the minimums. That's what I'm trying to do here, because I only need 60 custom chips.

If you are ordering customs, then you will need to tag onto someone else's order to meet the minimums. That's what I'm trying to do here, because I only need 60 custom chips.
@Saoliver Got it. Looked it up and it looks like 100 chip minimum in order to get a design in, hence your request. Now it makes sense to me, thanks.

@Saoliver Got it. Looked it up and it looks like 100 chip minimum in order to get a design in, hence your request. Now it makes sense to me, thanks.
From CPC website:

How many do I have to order?
Because all real clay chips are made by a very labor intensive process we require a minimum of 300 chips. Within a 300 chip set you can have up to 3 unique chips. In a 400 chip set up to 4, and in a 500 up to 5 etc. Orders for 39mm and 44mm chips cannot be combined. Minimum order size for add-ons and re-orders will be evaluated on a case by case basis and lowered if possible.

From CPC website:

How many do I have to order?
Because all real clay chips are made by a very labor intensive process we require a minimum of 300 chips. Within a 300 chip set you can have up to 3 unique chips. In a 400 chip set up to 4, and in a 500 up to 5 etc. Orders for 39mm and 44mm chips cannot be combined. Minimum order size for add-ons and re-orders will be evaluated on a case by case basis and lowered if possible.
I also learned that I could not add my 60 inlaid chips to a large order of hotstamped chips with the same mold.

I also learned that I could not add my 60 inlaid chips to a large order of hotstamped chips with the same mold.

I ran into your situation. I have a CPC set and wanted to add on a new denomination. This is considered a new order and not a add on so had to come up with a 300 chip minimum order. It’s only considered an add on if you are doing the exact same chip as before apparently.

I put in my initial order in December but tinkered with it a little after that, too.

I thought I read somewhere that order size also was a determining factor when they are complete, but not sure where I read it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom