Upcoming molds......... (22 Viewers)

Amold
11BEB28E-A345-4561-AD36-05B01EB4C7BF.jpeg

So how long from artwork requested to chips pressed, anyone have a general idea?

So how long from artwork requested to chips pressed, anyone have a general idea?
Highly dependent on the mold you are using. My two most recent orders were near the cut-off for the molds they were on so I was asked for art pretty much ASAP, but previous orders even going back to the ASM era wanted art not terribly long after the order.

If David specifically requested your artwork, my guess is that he needs to print the inlays sooner rather than later which means you are further along in the production process than an order that's submitted without art.

What mold are you using? I have an hourglass order in that was near the cutoff and hope it's in some stage of production as I type this.

Highly dependent on the mold you are using. My two most recent orders were near the cut-off for the molds they were on so I was asked for art pretty much ASAP, but previous orders even going back to the ASM era wanted art not terribly long after the order.

If David specifically requested your artwork, my guess is that he needs to print the inlays sooner rather than later which means you are further along in the production process than an order that's submitted without art.

What mold are you using? I have an hourglass order in that was near the cutoff and hope it's in some stage of production as I type this.
He asked if I had artwork completed after I ordered, and then asked to send it yesterday. DiaSqr mold.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom