Upcoming molds......... (21 Viewers)

View attachment 914242

All you fancy folks need to stop delaying my 312 order. :p
1653053889074.gif

He told me I was first on the DSQ train, so I'll be sure to let you crazies know once the train leaves the station :)
Awesome news, I think end of June is the word for DSQ to start. My order was paid October of last year, crossing fingers that I'm in the middle of the run, but IIRC, it depends on the base color of your chips. Certain colors are pressed at a time due to variations in temperature needed to press certain colors. Someone that paid their order March of this year may get their chips before the order paid off April 2021, for example.

Just got the Click-N-Ship notification for my DIECARD chips. They are on their way!
I got them this last Thursday, but I haven’t had the chance to get pictures up yet.

They came two months earlier than what David originally quoted me!

Too funny though. I ordered the wrong color blue (this set was an add on to an ASM order I placed in 2006) And because I got excited about Casa Mango chips, I ordered bright Dayglo chips for my 25K’s—big mistake, they don’t match my theme at all :-o

Anyone have a jockey mold order in? Was hoping to add on with a 120 chips. I know the run is still a long ways out.

Thx

Excellent timing - I was trying so hard to find 4 racks of starbursts for my open face pineapple games ... and then I realised I could just order customs :wow:
and since I fell in love with the DSQ mold, it might just work out :tup:

Excellent timing - I was trying so hard to find 4 racks of starbursts for my open face pineapple games ... and then I realised I could just order customs :wow:
and since I fell in love with the DSQ mold, it might just work out :tup:
I think it might be too late to get in on the DSQ run? If they're going to start pressing in June they would have already prepared the clay. If you are interested you'd probably want to email David ASAP

I’m shocked about this… I was told to have artwork submitted in March for the DSQ run. Sounds like you really lucked out on this one.
Hope this doesn't mean we're somehow even further delayed on DSQ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom