Unique BirdCage Storage (1 Viewer)

Even if all players are honest, they could pick up a fake elsewhere unknowingly.

Reactions: Nex
You can check on amazon, they have them there. Mine still holds strong same as the beginning and i use it every week.

1033162A-62D1-43A7-B2B4-A40840695D17.png

I have 2 of these and they are awesome. Probably the only ones I'll buy from now on. And 2 screws confirmed

GSE Games & Sports Expert Acrylic Chip Case/Acrylic Chip Carrier with Chip Trays(600-Piece / 1,000-Piece) (600-Piece Case ONLY) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GNTMLQN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_vGhgCbTVK18KP
it must have been because I'm from Canada it doesn't show it on the. Ca website. also I'm curious do you guys know which size of racks it comes with if you order with racks is it the 66.7 mm?

it must have been because I'm from Canada it doesn't show it on the. Ca website. also I'm curious do you guys know which size of racks it comes with if you order with racks is it the 66.7 mm?

Most probably not. Generic acrylic trays are generally oversize, much more than 66.7mm. If you want 66.7, then order genuine Paulson 24010 from @Apache .

So Brybelly, Trademark, da vinci or GSE bird cage. I know the Davinci has 3 screws on the bottom. Other than that are all these cages the same?

I bought a Brybelly and a GSE and the GSE came much better packed. The Brybelly was cracked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom