Triton Poker Table (2 Viewers)

louBdub

Full House
Reaction score
I haven’t seen this table posted much, if at all…

So I wanted to get this on PCF for the future shoppers.

• Triton 10 Player Table

I went with this option because:

- I needed a space saver ✅
- It has wheels ✅
- Changeable toppers ✅
- Seats 10, but disappears into the corner ✅

Here is my quick review. You’ll need two people to get the feet on, it just gets dumb by yourself. I called for my wife to hand me the feet as I bolted them on.

And that’s it. Assembly complete.

It unfolds/folds SUPER nice. It’s spring assisted and smooth.

The quality is faaaaaaar superior to a Barrington. Just not comparable. Different worlds here.

Cup holders are can/bottle/glass compatible.

Super stable, without weight on it. The frame is cast aluminum and rigid. As are the legs.

Middle locks dead straight, and does not give one bit. Table opens to a solid flat surface.

I actually expected to like this table…. But truth be told I love it. It hit every single point and exceeded my expectations.

Can’t wait for the weekend for its first game!!!

Now - Table pr0n!!!

97D8578F-AA64-4EF5-92DE-2C76B6EBE68B.jpeg
4DFD2B2B-CD56-486F-ACCA-35A95B5C9238.jpeg
6AFE6FC1-056C-4F6C-8836-3072E8E0CDAE.jpeg
D496CCB2-8CD9-4BBF-8BB2-6CFC610408D9.jpeg
F827D7B1-B51B-441D-A2E7-B027E6DAA028.jpeg
AE56CE7C-CA34-41D1-BC81-F2FCAFE6BE75.jpeg

Last edited:
I've seen pics of the one you mentioned. For me it was a choice between that one and the one I attached in my post above.

Report on customer service.

Excellent!

They had a second topper of mine get delayed, and when I inquired about it, they said “Sorry, we’ll get it sent out immediately and send a second one for free”

Crazy cool!!! And these are NOT cheap toppers. Extremely thick, beautiful print, cards glide like glass and sewn edges!

D98EBC1C-DCF3-4F0F-9289-6DBEA081FF4B.jpeg
B52E30F5-EA35-4EC9-961A-27156446F5FB.jpeg
81BE97FE-7F28-41F4-98DE-D737EA16DC92.jpeg

Attachments

• 4A349020-D668-473B-93C6-1F50ADAAF303.jpeg
    4A349020-D668-473B-93C6-1F50ADAAF303.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 123
Congrats on the table.

Side note. Im not sure how i feel about the rail broken into segments all the way around. I get it by doing so it makes it consistent as you need gaps in the middle to allow the table to fold.
Yeah it makes your brain say huh, but truth be told it doesn’t make a difference once sat at. It also, oddly enough, lends itself to a cool phone slot.

We use this table at my home game. We all like it a lot. My only gripe is that even with the wheels locked it can move if somebody bumps or leans too hard.

Beautiful table! Congrats! If you find more triton table owners who want some custom table toppers that don’t have “Triton” branding on them I can get that done for you. Same thickness and quality with sewn edges.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...able-toppers-orders-close-september-12.93582/
@louBdub wondering if you can get exact measurments of the Triton toppers please? I've been looking at this table for a few months and close to pulling the trigger on one. I'd really like to get some of @rjdev7 toppers for this table but only if they fit the table the way the Triton toppers do.

Beautiful table! Congrats! If you find more triton table owners who want some custom table toppers that don’t have “Triton” branding on them I can get that done for you. Same thickness and quality with sewn edges.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...able-toppers-orders-close-september-12.93582/

@louBdub wondering if you can get exact measurments of the Triton toppers please? I've been looking at this table for a few months and close to pulling the trigger on one. I'd really like to get some of @rjdev7 toppers for this table but only if they fit the table the way the Triton toppers do.

It’s about to get real!!!!

I saw this on thier site but don't trust it to be as accurate as we would need. I could be wrong and it might be exactly those dims but if you can, when you get a chance bust out that Dewalt tape measure and verify please?
You ask…..

And you shall receive good man!

Gimme a sec haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom