Tri Moon spots w Tri Moon Inlay (1 Viewer)

Meddler2

Full House
Reaction score
Does anybody have or have ever seen a clay chip with tri-moon edge spots and tr-moon shaped inlay? This combo looks great in the design tool as it aligns them (inlay notch aligns with each spot).

This may be a question for CPC, but would they automatically know to align them or would it need to be requested? And if so, would there be an additional fee?
424a65b8-fee7-4e15-ab62-c2498d0d5188.png

I have paid no special fee to CPC for alignment between inlay image and edge spots on my chips.
The guys are so perfectionist that they might charge you for non- aligning:D

This may be a question for CPC, but would they automatically know to align them or would it need to be requested? And if so, would there be an additional fee?

You should definitely email David to confirm (he runs the sales email address on the CPC website), but I was pleasantly surprised when I received my CPC sets to find that the inlay orientation was consistently aligned relative to the edge spots. I had thought it would be somewhat random. On a 314 spot chip, for example, the “top” of the inlay design (i.e. 12 o’clock if the inlay were a clock face) was consistently centered between two spots.

That said, I wasn’t looking for exactness. Your design would require pretty consistent, near-perfect orientation, or it would look wrong. So you will want to have a very specific discussion with David about it.

However you orient the edge spots when creating your Chip Design Tool image for CPC is how they will be produced. You'll be sent a proof confirming this and there's no extra charge for this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom