Vendor Sale Tiger Palace 2024 Sale - VIP Cash 1 & 2, 43mm Secondary Tournament, 48mm FHC, Misc/Add-on chips (5 Viewers)

Anybody using ChatGPT to formulate a story to tell their wife?

Once again…mine has already told me to not buy any new Tigers.

If I don’t post anything after this weekend, then please come looking for me…
maybe you asked the wrong question(s)... of course it would tell you NOT to buy a TIGER

this thing... is dangerous...

360_F_532471599_a3I37qhvuxl0vVDW8sFAJt80fAySm8G0.jpg

These

UUdEd2a.jpeg

not so dangerous :unsure:

Amateur mistake nr 1 and 2 right there. Why does she know about tigers to begin with? And why does she know about the sale?

The man speaks truth. Wives should not even know what comes inside of certain packages. Nothing. Zero. No information given.

*Those of you who are in my local group and are members of the forum, shut your fuckin mouth. If this gets to my wife, I know where you live!!!

The man speaks truth. Wives should not even know what comes inside of certain packages. Nothing. Zero. No information given.

*Those of you who are in my local group and are members of the forum, shut your fuckin mouth. If this gets to my wife, I know where you live!!!
This is fair.

I always go wrong with… “look babe…aren’t these pretty?”

I’ll just sell a motorcycle or something…

Well, I’ve really struggled with what I’m going to do with this. Made a big order hopefully everything comes in. If that happens, I’m going to have a lot of red 5s to sell and some 43 mm chips. I ordered a VIP1 2/5, VIP1 5/10 +2 racks of something and another barrel. You can look at those sets any 43 mm chip will be sold or traded for. all of the ones and the fives will be sold or traded for. There is no point in continuing until chips are in my hand. That’s the way I roll.

Thank you, Ken and John for the opportunity. Hope to see you both sooner than later.

Last edited:
This is fair.

I always go wrong with… “look babe…aren’t these pretty?”

I’ll just sell a motorcycle or something…

Mine just go into a drawer to be slowly released and put on the shelf with the others as if nothing happened.

If the day ever comes and they’re noticed, “what these? Oh. Ya. They’ve been in my collection for a while now. You’re so busy making the house look really good you just never noticed them.”

Mine just go into a drawer to be slowly released and put on the shelf with the others as if nothing happened.

If the day ever comes and they’re noticed, “what these? Oh. Ya. They’ve been in my collection for a while now. You’re so busy making the house look really good you just never noticed them.”

Yes, we all have our strategies. I think my strategy works better than most. The wife was never given access to the chip fund so she doesn’t have any idea.

I think it works pretty good :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Well, I’ve really struggled with what I’m going to do with this. Made a big order hopefully everything comes in. If that happens, I’m going to have a lot of red 5s to sell and some 43 mm chips. I ordered a VIP one 1/2 VIP1 5/10 +2 racks of something and another barrel. You can look at those sets any 43 mm chip will be sold or traded for. all of the ones and the fives will be sold or traded for. There is no point in continuing until chips are in my hand. That’s the way I roll.

Thank you, Ken and John for the opportunity. Hope to see you both sooner than later.
I like your style.

@kk405 the form would not allow me to request add ons only. It required me to select one of the set options.

I did not realize that...sorry...never tested it for an order of just racks or barrels...let me look into this
i’m sure that’s how it’s intended for now
not my intention... some people may want to order just barrels of 48mms or even othet racks/barrels that are made available outside of set sales...

I did not realize that...sorry...never tested it for an order of just racks or barrels...let me look into this

not my intention... some people may want to order just barrels of 48mms or even othet racks/barrels that are made available outside of set sales...
Sounds good. Just a heads up that I submitted an order and just selected one of the sets but left a note.

One easy solution may be to add a None option to the sets.

@kk405 the form would not allow me to request add ons only. It required me to select one of the set options.

i’m sure that’s how it’s intended for now

Sounds good. Just a heads up that I submitted an order and just selected one of the sets but left a note.

One easy solution may be to add a None option to the sets.

Fixed... I did exactly that... added this option:

- I don't want any sets - Just Racks/barrels (following two pages)

Wait…which chips are available by the barrel?
They are in the Google Order form (link in OP)…

Racks/Barrels - Misc. Add-on chips:
- $25,000 (Gold - 43mm): $1,200/rack; $240/barrel
- $25,000 (Showboat Grey - 43mm): $1,200/rack; $240/barrel
- $100,000 (Hawaii Flower - 43mm): $1,000/rack; $200/barrel
- $100,000 (Sky Blue - 43mm): $1,200/rack; $240/barrel

VIP Cash 1:
- $500 (Light Violet, 43mm): $1,000/rack; $200/barrel
- $1000 (Blaze Ora, 43mm): $1,500/rack; $300/barrel
- $5000 (Canary Yell., 43mm): $1,500/rack; $300/barrel

VIP Cash 2:
$500 (Light Violet, 39mm): $750/rack; $150/barrel
$1000 (Yellow, 43mm): $900/rack; $180/barrel
$5000 (White, 43mm): $1,200/rack; $240/barrel

Secondary Tournament (43mm):
T25 (Sherbet Green): $240/barrel
T1000 (Arc Yellow): $260/barrel
T5000 (Mexican Rose): $240/barrel
T25,000 (Pale Green): $240/barrel
T100,000 (White) : $260/barrel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom