Vendor Sale Tiger Palace 2024 Sale - VIP Cash 1 & 2, 43mm Secondary Tournament, 48mm FHC, Misc/Add-on chips (10 Viewers)

Me picking which new tigers to order

IMG_7100.gif

This split requests are silly fellas. I think @Godzilla28 made a great tiger trade thread we should bump that.
Are they silly? Really puts to the test the question of the appeal/mass use of these as composed sets vs loose racks.

What’s awesome is that they do work as beautiful complete sets which is obviously an easier way for Ken to sell them but not easier for those looking for individual racks.

Not judging the approach, just remarking it’s effects.

Are they silly? Really puts to the test the question of the appeal/mass use of these as composed sets vs loose racks.

What’s awesome is that they do work as beautiful complete sets which is obviously an easier way for Ken to sell them but not easier for those looking for individual racks.

Not judging the approach, just remarking it’s effects.
Tiger trades/sales are what keeps us busy past the original sale.

Need some White NCV (15% off)?…I think I saw a sale thread recently :unsure:

Big ballers buy sets and then the fun begins.

If anyone is able to add on two racks of the 4D14 red $5's to their order, I would like to buy them. Don't want to buy and hog up a whole set when that's all I would like. Thanks all.

If anyone is able to add on two racks of the 4D14 red $5's to their order, I would like to buy them. Don't want to buy and hog up a whole set when that's all I would like. Thanks all.
My understanding set sales only. No rack add ons. No tiger tickets. :-(

My understanding set sales only. No rack add ons. No tiger tickets. :-(
This is mostly accurate … def no Tiger tickets … and the list of chips/denoms that will have NO rack available for sale is long … let’s start with VIP Cash 1&2: no $100/$25/$5/$1/$0.25 racks... those denoms are only available as part of sets listed.

Also, the supply is very limited for even some of denoms that are available to purchase by rack/barrel...Due to inventory/availability, this is a very different sale than last year's primary/secondary with Tiger tickets/ability to add multiple racks to each set purchase.

This is mostly accurate … def no Tiger tickets … and the list of chips/denoms that will have NO rack available for sale is long … let’s start with VIP Cash 1&2: no $100/$25/$5/$1/$0.25 racks... those denoms are only available as part of sets listed.

Also, the supply is very limited for even some of denoms that are available to purchase by rack/barrel...Due to inventory/availability, this is a very different sale than last year's primary/secondary with Tiger tickets/ability to add multiple racks to each set purchase.
Thanks for the clarification Ken. I'll toss up a WTB add the next few days once folks go through their sets and start editing.

Below is the Google Order Form that will go live tomorrow night (April 19, 2024) at midnight ... lots of question via PM as to what will or will not be available for rack/barrel sales. This should give everyone a good picture of what to expect when the form goes live tomorrow, and an extra day of planning.

• For chips/denoms that are listed under racks/barrels... some are very limited and there may literally be 2-3 racks availabile for sale...
  • You do NOT need to buy a set in order to buy racks/barrels listed for sale.
  • If you plan on buying a set, and need one or more extra rack of a particular chip(s), just list them at the end... As I mentioned, practically all the lower denom chips will be sold as sets...I will have virtually 0 left of three particular chips, if all sets are accounted for
  • It does not hurt to place and order, even if the chances are remote... but 4 racks of VIP 1 or 2 frac is not an order...it's just not possible
I will re-review this tomorrow...if there is any error on the sheets, I will correct them before the sale goes live tomorrow night...

Any questions, let me know...

pPsgLEY.jpg

UW2Anc3.jpg

zoWqpms.jpg

AfdjAaL.jpg

M4q3580.jpg

Below is the Google Order Form that will go live tomorrow night (April 19, 2024) at midnight ... lots of question via PM as to what will or will not be available for rack/barrel sales. This should give everyone a good picture of what to expect when the form goes live tomorrow, and an extra day of planning.

• For chips/denoms that are listed under racks/barrels... some are very limited and there may literally be 2-3 racks availabile for sale...
  • If you plan on buying a set, and need one or more extra rack of a particular chip(s), just list them at the end... As I mentioned, practically all the lower denom chips will be sold as sets...I will have virtually 0 left of three particular chips, if all sets are accounted for
  • It does not hurt to place and order, even if the chances are remote... but 4 racks of VIP 1 or 2 frac is not an order...it's just not possible
I will re-review this tomorrow...if there is any error on the sheets, I will correct them before the sale goes live tomorrow night...

pPsgLEY.jpg

UW2Anc3.jpg

zoWqpms.jpg

AfdjAaL.jpg

M4q3580.jpg
Thanks Ken! All the info and organization is really appreciated

pPsgLEY.jpg

UW2Anc3.jpg

zoWqpms.jpg

AfdjAaL.jpg

M4q3580.jpg
I don't see an option to start a 12 month Affirm payment plan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom