Cancelled Tiga Park Trade Zone (Hotstamps) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 60 x T1000 and 40 x T5000 available for trade if anyone is interested. I am looking for 20 x T25k and 20 x Arc Yellow NCVs.

Thx,
Iain

Can I ask you guys what you are using the Ncv for? Is it a tourney denim like a 2000 , bounty or cash frac ? Also why is it so popular ? Just the colours ?

Can I ask you guys what you are using the Ncv for? Is it a tourney denim like a 2000 , bounty or cash frac ? Also why is it so popular ? Just the colours ?
Yes and yes! For those using the T1 and T5 etc for cash, I imagine it'd be used as a frac. For me personally, I'll be using it as a tournament bounty.

I'm building a NCV Arc Limit set with my racks. Still need some more and I have plenty to trade.

What's left for trades for barrels and racks of NCV Arc Yellow hotstamps please.

PXL_20230120_195249563.MP.jpg

I wouldn't mind one each of the barrels to the left to add to my set, should you find it an option to trade for something else (or sell).

can we trade watches for chip sets or is this for chip to chip only?

We're gonna try to keep this thread used for trading HS Tigers for HS Tigers and keep the prices decent. You can start your own thread - Trade Watches for Tigers. I've done something similar before and traded chips, watches, bullion, booze and pew pew. LOL It does work.

I'm going to start an All Tiger Chips Trading Area after I get my secondary set this week. Free for all - Hotstamps, Primary, Secondary, NCV trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom