Trade Tiga Park Trade Zone (ALL Tiger Palace) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lucky enough to score a rack of sec fracs but what I really need is sec $1s. Offering a 2:1 trade - tiger pricing for the overhead.

Have: (one rack)
1466.jpg

Want: (two racks)
1468.jpg
Have: (one rack)
AD614C4F-E52C-4477-B6FA-846BD0FC7D90.jpeg

Want: (one rack of each)
31B4F30F-3355-4E05-A062-3F7053B904BA.jpeg
CD3AF3EA-33A7-491C-9A75-B665CE306B58.jpeg

Will primary 100s (a few barrels) or primary 5ks (1 rack) shake lose any racks of primary 5s? PM me if so

I'm considering flirting with the idea. Not set in stone on breaking up the primary 100 rack...but really do need more 5s :cautious:
I wish I had me some $5s in excess! I’d be all over this!

Somebody is gonna hit you up

Have TP secondary $500s, $1Ks, and primary $2s.

Looking for barrels of $20 primary, $1, $5, $25, $100. Secondary $1,$5, 25.

Have:
  • Primary $500
  • Primary $1000
  • White NCV
  • Aqua NCV
  • $$$
Want:
  • Secondary $25s - only need 3 more barrels!
  • Blaze NCV - 1 barrel

Some of the postings are old, but I hear people are still looking for quite a few racks and barrels to complete their sets …

I suggest we get and updated list form those interested and I may (no promises) to be able to facilitate some three way swaps.

P.S. I have been filling quite a few random requests for racks and barrels in the last few weeks, trying to help people fill small holes they may have in their sets…

Some of the postings are old, but I hear people are still looking for quite a few racks and barrels to complete their sets …

I suggest we get and updated list form those interested and I may (no promises) to be able to facilitate some three way swaps.

P.S. I have been filling quite a few random requests for racks and barrels in the last few weeks, trying to help people fill small holes they may have in their sets…
Want: 2 barrels of Sec $20

Have: 2 barrels of Sec $25
Other trade options may include barrel of Sec 1s, Empress Joliet 5s, Nevada Club Light Red 5s

Want - 1-2 barrels of secondary $20s

Have - 3 extra barrels of hot stamp 1s, 2 extra barrels of hot stamp 25s and cash

Have:
Barrel primary $500
Barrel primary $1k
10 primary $5k
Barrel NCV yellow

Want:
1 barrel Primary $25

At KK pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom