SOLD TRK Small Crown: Poseidon Tournament & Roulette Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggie

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Last one lol.

Bought these hoping to use as replacement denoms for some sets, but never got around to it. TRK Small Crown chips from the movie Poseidon.

Weights are listed, and while the solids vary, none are what I'd refer to as the typical low 8g "plasticy" light. All are substantial. The yellows and spotted are hefty.

282 Solids* @ $3ea: $840 (weights vary from 8.7g cyan to 10.4g yellow): PENDING
100 Purple Spotted @ $6ea: $600 (9.8g): PENDING
127 Yellow Spotted @ $6ea: $760 (9.9g)

*Solids Count
  • 23 cyan
  • 30 blue
  • 57 orange
  • 62 red
  • 110 yellow
  • 100 purple spotted
  • 127 spotted yellow
Open to offers if these don't sell in a few days. If you want the solid yellows, take all the solids. Heavy, solid yellow small crowns don't come by too often.

PPFF CONUS plus shipping. If international, please contact me first.

O7Q1bxt.jpeg

VJKzvsA.jpeg

jXoXZrB.jpeg

Cgl9D0u.jpeg

Q98u38w.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd take the whole lot if it's available.
Wish I could, man, but already marked as Pending. And public humiliating apology for not replying to your DM ... life's been an absolute blur and I listed without working through DMs first. Owe you one. :confused

Also @aggie the solids are all relabels correct?

Only recall the spotted Poseidon’s
No the solids should be og too. I didn’t buy solids when I acquired the lot. They’re were already around
Solids are OG. As I just flipped through them, there are a handful of terribly off-center inlays, though, and a few have some adhesive that appears to have leaked around the outside edge of them. Few and far between, but wanted to be transparent. Never noticed until I had them out just now. I'll post a pic.

Wish I could, man, but already marked as Pending. And public humiliating apology for not replying to your DM ... life's been an absolute blur and I listed without working through DMs first. Owe you one. :confused
All good Asher, we all miss PMs from time to time. The search continues.

Quick sample. The cyan on the right is by far the worst, and while I didn't see any that even compared to that, they're in there.

The spotted chips appear to be in much better condition overall.

z9PnBZM.jpeg

I can’t believe I let any of my chips go. All I end up doing is buying them back when they cost more.
You are literally the first person who has ever made me feel good about my hoarding tendencies! LOL! I fall in love with almost everything I buy and rarely do I sell. And when I do, it hurts almost immediately.

You are literally the first person who has ever made me feel good about my hoarding tendencies! LOL! I fall in love with almost everything I buy and rarely do I sell. And when I do, it hurts almost immediately.

Your chips are like family. You raised them and you don’t want to see them go.

I have an orphanage. I raise them but when it’s time for them to be adopted, I send them off. It hurts but I know it’s the best for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom