Tiger Palace - Tournament Hot Stamp Sales (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that were lucky enough to purchase a tournament set, are you happy?
I am happy, I have felted my hot stamps for 5-10 and will be playing 10-25 tomorrow with them, which usually sees a couple barrels of 1ks in play. i think maybe 2-3 other people at the table will give a shit about how nice the chips are but idc, i love em.

i pretty much have gotten all my chips in play if I can work them into a playable set, except for the BTP tournament which is mainly because i don't host 2-3 table sngs. I have hosted 50 and 100 player mtts and used AST for them. If i don't think i can use something i'd prefer to release.

Now here is the real question for those of you that purchased the tournament set. Are you going to put them in play?
Do you mean again? Have only used them twice...

20230113_001212.jpg

20230119_221057.jpg

Might have played with them again this week but there isn't a game : (

Now here is the real question for those of you that purchased the tournament set. Are you going to put them in play?
First game with them is Feb 4th. 20 person 2 table tournament. After that I will put them into rotation and likely alternate between them and my large Jack Cincinnati set.

Every single one of my chips sees play (well, except sample sets). I didn't buy them to sit on a shelf and look pretty.

For those of you that were lucky enough to purchase a tournament set, are you happy?
I just had a chance to play with my tournament swt and I have to say I am over the moon. All the denoms work, there isn't a weak chip.

I know I am biased as I bought a big set, but I have to say I would put this set head to head with any set. It's definitely a top 10 set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom