Status
Not open for further replies.

kk405

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
This portion of Tiger Palace sales has ended

'LIMIT' Sets - White NCV & Canary Yellow NCV

Two 'Limit' Sets were available for sale. Sales started on Friday February 10th and order book was open for 24 hours, until Saturday February 11th.

The first limit set was 9 racks of White NCV 4TSA18 chips (Day Blue, Hot Pink, Hawaii Flower) + one rack of big chip. Buyers had a choice to pick any rack from any set to use as the big chip. Price for the entire set was TBD based on the big chip rack, but all prices had already been listed/published in other threads. The 9-rack Limit set was priced at $8,550 + price of the 10th (big chip) rack.

hiXsEti.jpg

waNZlrr.jpg

LxQb4X2.jpg

7ULhd7H.jpg

K1Og9Pj.jpg

The second limit set was 9 racks of Canary Yellow NCV 4TSA18 chips (Sherbet Green, Arc Yellow, Mexican Rose) + one rack of big chip. Buyers had a choice to pick any rack from any set to use as the big chip. Price for the entire set was TBD based on the big chip rack, but all prices had already been listed/published in other threads. The 9-rack Limit set was priced at $8,550 + price of the 10th (big chip) rack.

csqF5WW.jpg

g4RBZ6u.jpg

kgsBQjK.jpg

8dhH8kB.jpg

Last edited:
Saved for additional pictures...

Last edited:
Limit is my favorite. Our players like limit. Every cash set I own, I plan to have a limit built in.

Paris - $1 limit set.
House mold - $5 limit set. (Ballys)
IG - $25 limit set (8v)

And Tigers. Kinda fits to need an NCV set here…..
Even more baller than my own limit set. I probably should’ve done NCV for the stakes flexibility in limit

Even more baller than my own limit set. I probably should’ve done NCV for the stakes flexibility in limit
Ummmm....pictures? You mean the moonlight? Or a Tiger!?

I've done pretty good on recognizing my vision. Sold and gave away pretty much everything to be down to my 4 sets.

But this is making me think I could go down to just a monster Paris cash set and a Tiger limit set.

I could ride off into the sunset with my two forever sets if that happened.....

Ummmm....pictures? You mean the moonlight? Or a Tiger!?

I've done pretty good on recognizing my vision. Sold and gave away pretty much everything to be down to my 4 sets.

But this is making me think I could go down to just a monster Paris cash set and a Tiger limit set.

I could ride off into the sunset with my two forever sets if that happened.....
In other news, anybody interested in a Primary IG set, Secondary IG set, 8 mintish racks of Ballys $5s, and some tiger cash racks?

Good luck, lol
I'm pure action baby! Lol there's been a lot of cheap racks involved as well, but I have to be well over 300 racks bought and sold. Taking into account leaving after first joining and the ban, I'm probably selling/buying 125 racks of chips a year. Not a lot to some folks here, but more than I ever anticpated!

After the recent sale of over 80 racks of chips, I'm down to 4 sets. The goal is only to own "forever sets" that see play.

This last attempt would take me down to......possibly 2 sets. I'm sure I'll add more some day, but not a lot of wiggle room or room to operate with only 2 sets!

I'm pure action baby! Lol there's been a lot of cheap racks involved as well, but I have to be well over 300 racks bought and sold. Taking into account leaving after first joining and the ban, I'm probably selling/buying 125 racks of chips a year. Not a lot to some folks here, but more than I ever anticpated!

After the recent sale of over 80 racks of chips, I'm down to 4 sets. The goal is only to own "forever sets" that see play.

This last attempt would take me down to......possibly 2 sets. I'm sure I'll add more some day, but not a lot of wiggle room or room to operate with only 2 sets!
If you go with the canary limit set and your main cash set is the Tiger palace primaries, you no longer have a frac shortage.

If you go with the canary limit set and your main cash set is the Tiger palace primaries, you no longer have a frac shortage.
Main cash set is Paris. It's my first forever set, will always be with me.

Also no frac shortage, I only need one rack. The whole betting/flipping for racks thing was actually because I wanted to murder them into my $5 for a full tiger custom relabel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom