Tiger Palace - LIMIT Sets (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I'm not back home in the States otherwise I would've sold my car for these.
Send me address, keys, etc. Shoot me a high definition photo of your signature too. As long as the title is clean, I'll get rid of it for you.

Now lets plan, do you want the white or the yellow? We need one of each in the Bay. Who can we convince to buy the other one?

Send me address, keys, etc. Shoot me a high definition photo of your signature too. As long as the title is clean, I'll get rid of it for you.

Now lets plan, do you want the white or the yellow? We need one of each in the Bay. Who can we convince to buy the other one?
The scary thing is I know you would actually sell my car for me if I sent you all the details.

While we're dreaming, I would 100% get the yellow set. The question is what chip to use for value-store denom

The scary thing is I know you would actually sell my car for me if I sent you all the details.

While we're dreaming, I would 100% get the yellow set. The question is what chip to use for value-store denom
Oh lol we would mobilize like the fucking wind over here.

Phil get the car to car wash, I start crossposting online ads everywhere, Chris get the paperwork lined up. Boom, limit set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Oh lol we would mobilize like the fucking wind over here.

Phil get the car to car wash, I start crossposting online ads everywhere, Chris get the paperwork lined up. Boom, limit set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I've got a better idea, let's roll it down the hill and collect insurance money.
tumblr_plrzjt6QId1vbcnq8o3_500.gif

Hmmmm wonder if i can use my tax refund to cover some of the cost for one of these …

'LIMIT' Sets - White NCV & Canary Yellow NCV

Two 'Limit' Sets are now available for sale. Anyone interested in either set, send me a PM. As per previous sales, if there is more demand than supply, there will be a drawing. Order book will be open for 24 hours, until Saturday February 11th.

The first limit set is 9 racks of White NCV 4TSA18 chips (Day Blue, Hot Pink, Hawaii Flower) + One rack of big chip. I have posted pictures of a few candidates, including the Secondary cash $20 and $25, and 43mm Blaze Orange NCV, but you can pick any rack from any set and I will add it to the set. Price for the entire set is TBD based on the big chip rack, but all prices have already been listed/published in other threads. The 9-rack Limit set is $8,550 + price of the 10th rack.

hiXsEti.jpg

waNZlrr.jpg

LxQb4X2.jpg

7ULhd7H.jpg

K1Og9Pj.jpg

The second limit set is 9 racks of Canary Yellow NCV 4TSA18 chips (Sherbet Green, Arc Yellow, Mexican Rose)+ One rack of big chip. I have posted pictures of a few candidates, including the Secondary cash $20 and $25, and 43mm Primary Cash $25,000, but you can pick any rack from any set and I will add it to the set. Price for the entire set is TBD based on the big chip rack, but all prices have already been listed/published in other threads. The 9-rack Limit set is $8,550 + price of the 10th rack.

csqF5WW.jpg

g4RBZ6u.jpg

kgsBQjK.jpg

8dhH8kB.jpg

Payment methods: Zelle, PayPal, Venmo, Google Pay, USDC, Wise and Wire Transfer. Payment is due within 24 hours.

Shipping:
I am shipping these via FedEx/signature required. If insurance is needed, it will be extra and paid by the buyer. Domestic shipping charge will be $50, international TBD.
Can we order just the nine-rack Limit set? Already have the high-value rack....

@kk405 is only one set of each available (2 total) or are there more than one of each limit set available? The description was unclear. Thanks.

I wonder if it’s okay to say heyyyyyyyy if you threw your hat in the ring. Mostly just to sweat it out together :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Only 7 hours left, anyone opt in for a set?

As someone whose most expensive set is their Paris that was mostly grabbed first day of WSOP at cost, it’s a bit nerve wrecking facing a 9k set. Like, almost a relief if you don’t get chosen! But then, if not, why did I sell so many chips!

Anywho, just sitting here wondering who else is mad enough to have joined me in the endeavor?

I wonder if it’s okay to say heyyyyyyyy if you threw your hat in the ring. Mostly just to sweat it out together :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Only 7 hours left, anyone opt in for a set?

As someone whose most expensive set is their Paris that was mostly grabbed first day of WSOP at cost, it’s a bit nerve wrecking facing a 9k set. Like, almost a relief if you don’t get chosen! But then, if not, why did I sell so many chips!

Anywho, just sitting here wondering who else is mad enough to have joined me in the endeavor?
I wanted to so bad…but pushed out. Saving my cash for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom