Thread Crapping? (2 Viewers)

$545 total*.
435+110
$110 for 2 “trays”?

aint nobody got time for that GIF

LeLe is referring to me. Lecturing ME about morality
Oh, the horror…
, all the way from Singapore.
(Narrator: LeLe sadly didn’t realize that morality only has a transmissionable distance of 1200 nautical miles, and KingAxe was far, far too far away)
Bet this guy perpetuates the “live in help,” lifestyle of Singapore which of course the rest of the world and particularly western civilization recognizes as completely outrageous.
Me: (living in Western Civilization)
Also Me: (knows fuck all about what live in help is)

Oh, the horror…

(Narrator: LeLe sadly didn’t realize that morality only has a transmissionable distance of 1200 nautical miles, and KingAxe was far, far too far away)

Me: (living in Western Civilization)
Also Me: (knows fuck all about what live in help is)
People who do bad things are often bad people

I knew better than to post, what a fucking useless thread.

Jackass original post, jackass comments on both sides, jackass derailers where 50% of their posts are meaningless/details, and finally my unnecessary jackass post.

Unwatching and moving on, back to Vegas threads! Best wishes all.

If I were to design a custom set of chips, I think that the denominations immediately above and below a chip should not contain ANY of the colors in a given chip. For example, if a $5 chip is yellow with blue and black edge spots, there should be absolutely no blue, black, or yellow in the $1 chip or $20/$25 chip.

Good
If I were to design a custom set of chips, I think that the denominations immediately above and below a chip should not contain ANY of the colors in a given chip. For example, if a $5 chip is yellow with blue and black edge spots, there should be absolutely no blue, black, or yellow in the $1 chip or $20/$25 chip.
And someone we all know & love would buy them for $400 then try to sell them for $500 and after they're called out cry, "did I do something wrong"

Wait a minute. We’re not all friends on here? There are people that post unsavory deals? Shame!!! Shame!!!

@AllClowns

Some of you guys live in a land of delusion. Too much time behind a keyboard, gives you a sense of being tough. Kinda sad really.
IMG_0498.jpeg
IMG_0491.jpeg
IMG_0499.jpeg
IMG_0497.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom