Mod/admin responsibility in classified section for questionable listing descriptions??? (2 Viewers)

Nope...
It was another beauty of some brass BinYons WSOP with a very misleading/false description and overpriced by like 100x
I was being facetious. I probably wasn’t clear enough.

I expect no less from you. Have a great day sir.
1000003666.gif

Don’t forget about those Russia India China IPs. Flags all day.

Luckily I was behind him. Which ended up being in front of him. After he turned around. And I couldn’t see his behind from behind the infront behind of him.

(Proceeds to show Zapruder-like frame by frame film of the Full Moon Over Anna Maria Island).
Wasn't @k9dr hand a tad too close ?

It’s fascinating how reliably these interactions go. It was the same with mustards guy, the same with mgm fracs guy.

He’s not going to answer anyone’s questions. He’ll keep saying “what’s your pkrblem with me?” but won’t engage with the responses. The world is full of rude people, some are going to stumble into your little corner of the internet. The saddest thing is they don’t have enough self respect or introspection to repent.

This is my first aquamanning, sounds like I can look forward to doing this all when the fishmet comes around again.
Now, I didn't follow the saga too closely, but didn't the mustard guy eventually mellow out?

I remember getting a DM from him asking to buy mustards from me because I expressed interest in the sale thread even though I ended up going with a different solid for a frac

Now, I didn't follow the saga too closely, but didn't the mustard guy eventually mellow out?

I remember getting a DM from him asking to buy mustards from me because I expressed interest in the sale thread even though I ended up going with a different solid for a frac
I missed the mustard saga because I had no money for chips at the time e and was staying away from here!

What’s the TL;DR for mustard

What’s the TL;DR for mustard
The classic story of… boy buys chips here on PCF, then wants to flip them to the rest of the group at far inflated prices, gets pushback, chaos ensues.
I also seem to remember the seller had his sale ad up before he even had them in hand.

The classic story of… boy buys chips here on PCF, then wants to flip them to the rest of the group at far inflated prices, gets pushback, chaos ensues.
I also seem to remember the seller had his sale ad up before he even had them in hand.
Worse, he bought them and immediately was selling them for inflated priced in that same thread. Got real chippy when people called him out, then was incredibly sensitive. Hes quieted down though.

Mustards Guy is poor taste but otherwise incomparable to Scammer Guy. Naive flipping versus deliberate misrepresentation with the intent to defraud.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom