Vendor Sale Black Friday/Christmas/Holiday 2023 Sale (1 Viewer)

For all who expressed interest via PM, drawing will be tomorrow and I will notify whomever wins/gets a set...GL to all

g008ZEv.jpg

Or if the set three winner wants to resell. Drop me a PM.

NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW

#sneaky

OP has been updated...

All the sets that became available during Black Friday have sold... I only have a few sample sets remaining.

However, more relabeled 4TSA18 (aka Bear Claw) cash sets will become available in the next few days/weeks...These will be a combination of $0.25/$0.50, $1/$2, $2/$5, and $5/$10 sets...both Vegas and Cali, and some with 43mm high denoms.

I will also make some random racks and barrels available in the coming weeks.

OP has been updated...

All the sets that became available during Black Friday have sold... I only have a few sample sets remaining.

However, more relabeled 4TSA18 (aka Bear Claw) cash sets will become available in the next few days/weeks...These will be a combination of $0.25/$0.50, $1/$2, $2/$5, and $5/$10 sets...both Vegas and Cali, and some with 43mm high denoms.

Dibs NCV arc barrel

OP has been updated...

Stalking mode initiated :wtf:

OP has been updated...

Secondary racks or barrels available at all?

you mean buy 2 get 1? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ...but seriously, it's been a crazy year ...let's see what other exciting things we can do in 2024 :unsure:
We allowed to do raffles in here? 100 dollar entries and draw a winner for a set. We are all pretty much degenerate gamblers anyways.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom