Mod/admin responsibility in classified section for questionable listing descriptions??? (2 Viewers)

Please enlighten me with one of the problems. I ask for one because all you so called "supporters" ganged up on me
I didn't see any of the replies in your sales ad before they were erased and your ad was shut down.
The problem seemed to be there was misinformation in your ad.
Did you knowingly post misinformation about the chips?

Last edited:
I hate Mondays as well.
I hate you all for making me post this

1706556589081.png

I didn't see any of the replies in your sales ad before they were erased and your ad was shut down.
The problem seemed to be there was misinformation in your ad.
Did you knowingly post misinformation about the chips?
It’s fascinating how reliably these interactions go. It was the same with mustards guy, the same with mgm fracs guy.

He’s not going to answer anyone’s questions. He’ll keep saying “what’s your pkrblem with me?” but won’t engage with the responses. The world is full of rude people, some are going to stumble into your little corner of the internet. The saddest thing is they don’t have enough self respect or introspection to repent.

This is my first aquamanning, sounds like I can look forward to doing this all when the fishmet comes around again.

It’s fascinating how reliably these interactions go. It was the same with mustards guy, the same with mgm fracs guy.

He’s not going to answer anyone’s questions. He’ll keep saying “what’s your pkrblem with me?” but won’t engage with the responses. The world is full of rude people, some are going to stumble into your little corner of the internet. The saddest thing is they don’t have enough self respect or introspection to repent.

This is my first aquamanning, sounds like I can look forward to doing this all when the fishmet comes around again.
Get Going Cbs GIF by Paramount+

I'll be honest as about a green a member can be... I thought his sale was a gag at first based on everyone's reaction to it. Had other members not reacted that way I would have thought it was a serious sale... not that I would have been interested.
You are talking about the Paulson Classics at the never seen before price of $13.95 a chip, right??

No one reported the seller until this morning.
"Scammer". The word you are looking for is "scammer".

This isn't about thread-crapping. Any rule that requires us to be respectful to a scammer, especially while a scam is in progress, is a bad rule. Your members are highlighting the issue and asking you to patch it.

"Scammer". The word you are looking for is "scammer".

This isn't about thread-crapping. Any rule that requires us to be respectful to a scammer, especially while a scam is in progress, is a bad rule. Your members are highlighting the issue and asking you to patch it.
I expect no less from you. Have a great day sir.

Can we just have a thumbs up or thumbs down for listings. Then new people will know whether its worth it and can decide for themselves

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom