Thread Crapping? (3 Viewers)

275 + 350 + 225 + 300 + 255 + 390
= $1795

$1795/6 = 299.16

I’m listing for < $275 a rack if you include the trays..

That’s a ~10% discount to the average!!!

(Mind blown)

IMG_0513.gif

@KingWithTheAxe I don’t know why you bother or why anyone else bothers enough to care. You’ve made it pretty clear you’re only in it for the money. That’s your right. It just makes you completely uninteresting to interact with. Especially since you’re just pawning off crap

@KingWithTheAxe I don’t know why you bother or why anyone else bothers enough to care. You’ve made it pretty clear you’re only in it for the money. That’s your right. It just makes you completely uninteresting to interact with. Especially since you’re just pawning off crap
I am only defending myself from unwarranted baseless attacks. If no on thread craps me, or attacks me with ridiculous comments- then I wouldn’t say anything.

I don’t think they’re crap, they’re actually pretty nice Paulson hot stamp chips to me.

I misrecalled the Apache price on a couple racks of Royals and my classified ad had been crapped on so hard by a couple of users (one poser who claimed a bad day at work or wife problems or some other BS) and a fairly prominent user (more of a thread fart) that I had to go wipe thinking I had skidded myself.

Got an apology from both; ignored the unstable one and accepted wholeheartedly the one from the gaseous inquirer.

The forum rallied to my aid since I threaded that I had messed up and amended the ad. All very calmly and humbly I might add.

This is a good place aside from the occasional attention seeker.

275 + 350 + 225 + 300 + 255 + 390
= $1795

$1795/6 = 299.16

I’m listing for < $275 a rack if you include the trays..

That’s a ~10% discount to the average!!!

(Mind blown)
That’s a bunch of nice math.

Do you feel you paid a fair price for these?

I misrecalled the Apache price on a couple racks of Royals and my classified ad had been crapped on so hard by a couple of users (one poser who claimed a bad day at work or wife problems or some other BS) and a fairly prominent user (more of a thread fart) that I had to go wipe thinking I had skidded myself.

Got an apology from both; ignored the unstable one and accepted wholeheartedly the one from the gaseous inquirer.

The forum rallied to my aid since I threaded that I had messed up and amended the ad. All very calmly and humbly I might add.

This is a good place aside from the occasional attention seeker.
If you’re still “hurting” several weeks later and can’t let it go, at least tag me. Attention seeker is the pot calling the kettle black

Still with the thread crapping? I was weighing in on a thread.

Hurting? I was never hurting.

I can see you’re still the same old good guy.

Lame

If you’re still “hurting” several weeks later and can’t let it go, at least tag me. Attention seeker is the pot calling the kettle black
And you’re the one whining around in your PM about what a huge dump you took.

Take your meds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom