The Rainier Room (CPC) (1 Viewer)

The thing that really makes this set for me is the font choice and blue trees on the inlay; subtle touches that manage to tie all your other brilliant choices together perfectly.

One of the sets of 2020.

The thing that really makes this set for me is the font choice and blue trees on the inlay; subtle touches that manage to tie all your other brilliant choices together perfectly.

One of the sets of 2020.
Thanks! Those trees are actually supposed to be a medium green, but they came out darker and blue-er than I thought they would. I think that is my one regret with this set, not being able to see the way the inlay came out of CPC's printer. Same thing for the denom, I would have made it a bolder red if I had seen how it would come out. Even so, still stoked!

Thanks! Those trees are actually supposed to be a medium green, but they came out darker and blue-er than I thought they would. I think that is my one regret with this set, not being able to see the way the inlay came out of CPC's printer. Same thing for the denom, I would have made it a bolder red if I had seen how it would come out. Even so, still stoked!
I feel ya; we are all our own worst critics when it comes to our customised sets!

Congratulations on putting together a gorgeous set.

It’s kind of funny that you mentioned Seattle sports teams in the writeup first. I expected to see a Redbelly styled chip, but never did. I actually don’t see any Seahawks/Sounders chips there. Maybe for a tourney set? ;)

Congratulations on putting together a gorgeous set.

It’s kind of funny that you mentioned Seattle sports teams in the writeup first. I expected to see a Redbelly styled chip, but never did. I actually don’t see any Seahawks/Sounders chips there. Maybe for a tourney set? ;)
Just wait til you see @The Nuts eventual set, he has a Sounders quarter and a Seahawks dollar planned!

Just wait til you see @The Nuts eventual set, he has a Sounders quarter and a Seahawks dollar planned!
It's a work in progress but this is my current lineup.

a79d38d9-572e-489f-aaf9-57bb157ea625.png

When I’m back in BC, and the world gets everything sorted out, and I can travel to Seattle to visit family again, I’m going to be asking you guys to host some games for me to attend. Please!

Holy crap! This set is perfect. Everything about it is great! Color choices, edgespots, inlay.

Love the choices of the dayglo colors. The $1 and $500 chips are incredible!

Funny that we all have different taste! Amazing set top to bottom @madforpancakes but for me the $20 is the show stopper followed very closely by the $500 chip! Also my absolute favorite mold, if you don't already know as they break in they just get better!! We play CSQs in @krafticus amazing customs on a regular basis, amazing feel and literally bullet proof chips!

Fellow Chipper Ben

what is your chip breakdown by denomination? what blinds are you planning on playing ?
100 x 5c
200 x 25c
300 x $1
300 x $5
200 x $20
60 x $100
40 x $500

We typically play .25/.50, but sometimes play higher. Also I wanted to make sure that I can play with this set in 40 years when inflation waters down the value of all my money hahaha

100 x 5c
200 x 25c
300 x $1
300 x $5
200 x $20
60 x $100
40 x $500

We typically play .25/.50, but sometimes play higher. Also I wanted to make sure that I can play with this set in 40 years when inflation waters down the value of all my money hahaha
Nice breakdown! With 200 .25 chips is that usually enough?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom