The Rainier Room (CPC) (1 Viewer)

madforpancakes

Straight
Reaction score
Welcome to...

DSCF8086-01.jpeg

If you've ever been to Seattle, you know Mt. Rainier dominates the skyline. It became the inspiration for my first set of CPCs. The colors that best represent Seattle (and just about all our sports teams) are blue and green, so I leaned pretty heavily on those. Some of the ideas for the chips originated from previous CPC mockups I had put together in the past and some were last minute ideas. I started on the inlay design in April and kept evolving it for a few months through some different ideas. Some of the early ones were pretty rough, but I'm very happy with how it ended up. That's enough background, let's get to the pr0n!

jtre3Am.jpg

h3t3miL.jpg

QhO9KIb.jpg

nVOaapu.jpg

qgtQLrE.jpg

m7g0GYx.jpg

Here are the individual chips with the colors used.

DSCF8027-01.jpeg
vr8hH2W.jpg

DG Green

DSCF8026-01.jpeg
jVbHcNB.jpg

Retro Red / DG Pink / Maroon

DSCF8023-01.jpeg
kwlUUK8.jpg

DG Peacock / Retro Lavender / Butterscotch / DG Green

DSCF8029-01.jpeg
771anZO.jpg

Canary / Blurple / Lavender / Pink

DSCF8030-01.jpeg
LMsEoq5.jpg

Charcoal / Retro Red / Retro Blue / DG Arc Yellow

DSCF8032-01.jpeg
TvJMM1o.jpg

Bright White / DG Green / DG Peacock

DSCF8035-01.jpeg
XiShTOz.jpg

DG Tiger / DG Arc Yellow / Bright White / Retro Red

But wait, there's more - a special chip to give away to my regular players!

DSCF8038-01.jpeg

DG Peacock / DG Green / DG Peach / DG Pink

Original proof from CPC -
1592860261861_53356 (1).png

Last edited:
Those photos are something! Background and blackout really help make those pop!

Our NW chippers have a strong contingency, these are a great addition. That member chip in particular is just wow.

Of course interested in sample, will have to see what you’re looking for.

edit: What was your fav chip after design, and which is your fav chip in hand?

You've really made me regret my choice to use DG yellow on my own t5000 now. Canary looks great with bright spots

Dibs on a sample set if you have extra. It warms my heart to see the new sets leaving the Willa Wonka-like CPC factory lately!

Are you sure that the nickels aren't light green though? They don't look like DG Green to me.

Those photos are something! Background and blackout really help make those pop!

Our NW chippers have a strong contingency, these are a great addition. That member chip in particular is just wow.

Of course interested in sample, will have to see what you’re looking for.

edit: What was your fav chip after design, and which is your fav chip in hand?
Thanks! For me, the $1 was the wire to wire favorite. It was the first chip I locked in to the design and I love how it turned out

Dibs on a sample set if you have extra. It warms my heart to see the new sets leaving the Willa Wonka-like CPC factory lately!

Are you sure that the nickels aren't light green though? They don't look like DG Green to me.
Funnily enough I did almost make the nickels light green before @Saoliver convinced me otherwise!

PXL_20201024_021749009-01.jpeg

Fantastic reveal!!! This whole set is

R-A-D!

I’m digging that Member chip. What’s the criteria for your crew to earn one of those? I like the concept, but is there a minimum number of games a person has to attend?

Fantastic reveal!!! This whole set is

R-A-D!

I’m digging that Member chip. What’s the criteria for your crew to earn one of those? I like the concept, but is there a minimum number of games a person has to attend?
Thanks, appreciate it!

You know, that's a good question that I haven't really thought about. Most of my players have been in the game for several years, so they obviously get one. For inconsistent or new players though, it definitely makes sense to have there be some kind of bar. It's probably gonna be arbitrary based on whether or not I think you deserve a lifetime invite to my home game haha

Thanks, appreciate it!

You know, that's a good question that I haven't really thought about. Most of my players have been in the game for several years, so they obviously get one. For inconsistent or new players though, it definitely makes sense to have there be some kind of bar. It's probably gonna be arbitrary based on whether or not I think you deserve a lifetime invite to my home game haha
I certainly don’t deserve one. :LOL: :laugh: Been invited a bunch but only made it one time. But damn, I need more live poker and to play with this set.

These came out so nice! I can't wait to see what playing with a fresh CPC set is like.

Props on the excellent inlay. It came out perfect, you really did a great job on it. Also props on this thread design, love the into to The Rainier Room! :D

Incredible set! Wow! I love them from top to bottom. Congrats on a job well done.

The fivers and twenties are something special.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom