The Rainier Room (CPC) (1 Viewer)

Nice breakdown! With 200 .25 chips is that usually enough?
Definitely. I would feel comfortable playing 2 tables of .25/.50 with this set too. 100 of the smallest chip is probably the minimum you'd want to use for your set unless you have 50c and $1 chips.

@The Nuts just got me this awesome wooden sign from @Jon Udell!

aDrpn9v.jpg

Or a grey base, with darker and lighter grey edge spots and one small blue spot to represent the few good days each summer where the sun is out.
My irrelevant input to a seattle chip.
1607540599196.png

Or a grey base, with darker and lighter grey edge spots and one small blue spot to represent the few good days each summer where the sun is out.
My irrelevant input to a seattle chip.
View attachment 590097
Seattle summers are gorgeous.

It's just the winters where we generally don't get snow but it's overcast for most of the season.

It's just the winters where we generally don't get snow but it's overcast for most of the season.
9 months out of the year, we can't even get solar landscape lights to function, because we don't see the sun enough even for that.
But those other 3 months. Oh, they are so glorious. :cautious:

I'd still rather be there than here if it wasn't for family. I lived in Redmond a while and love the region.
I like the pacific northwest and the sailing is better. The summers are awesome and the grey days never bothered me.
And rain? Please, I live in Florida... :) We get all your rain in one summer.

edit: I like this set because it looks great and has wonderful color combinations. But I also like it because Rainier is one of my favorite places. I used to visit often and was able to summit twice.

I'd still rather be there than here if it wasn't for family. I lived in Redmond a while and love the region.
I like the pacific northwest and the sailing is better. The summers are awesome and the grey days never bothered me.
And rain? Please, I live in Florida... :) We get all your rain in one summer.

I lived in FL for a bit too, and now am in the PNW. I’ll take the PNW.

9 months out of the year, we can't even get solar landscape lights to function, because we don't see the sun enough even for that.
But those other 3 months. Oh, they are so glorious. :cautious:
I made the mistake of buying solar powered Xmas lights lol.

I was like oh cool, I don't have to plug them in and they turn on and off on their own, great idea. Once the factory charge ran out they haven't been on since haha

I made the mistake of buying solar powered Xmas lights lol.

I was like oh cool, I don't have to plug them in and they turn on and off on their own, great idea. Once the factory charge ran out they haven't been on since haha

I just installed solar landscape lights because the walkway to my front door is too dark and I can't get the powered kind to work because all of the rain keeps shorting them out (despite my efforts to wrap the connection point like heck with protective tape and stuff). Anyway, yeah, the factory charge is gone, and I haven't seen even the dimmest of light out of them since. Damn it!

I just installed solar landscape lights because the walkway to my front door is too dark and I can't get the powered kind to work because all of the rain keeps shorting them out (despite my efforts to wrap the connection point like heck with protective tape and stuff). Anyway, yeah, the factory charge is gone, and I haven't seen even the dimmest of light out of them since. Damn it!
I wish I could give you some advice, I have landscape lights in my backyard that are wired underground and work fine but they came with the place.

I wish I could give you some advice, I have landscape lights in my backyard that are wired underground and work fine but they came with the place.
When you come over for a cash game I'll let you poke around and see if you can figure anything out to help.

I am a lifelong electrician Mel, I wire lights underwater in pools, you name it I have probably wired it. Shoot me a PM and we can work this issue out!!

To bring this thread back on track.

A lot of CPC chips fall a bit short in real life compared to how they look in photos but man, the $100 in this set is still GORGEOUS!

Now I'm just sad that it's the $100 and not the $20 cause at the stakes we play we'll almost never see it on the table!

Time to start a bigger game Dan :D

PXL_20201209_204401436~2.jpg

To bring this thread back on track.

A lot of CPC chips fall a bit short in real life compared to how they look in photos but man, the $100 in this set is still GORGEOUS!

Now I'm just sad that it's the $100 and not the $20 cause at the stakes we play we'll almost never see it on the table!

Time to start a bigger game Dan :D

View attachment 590180

I know, this chip is making me re-think my upcoming CPC order. Looks like a kill $1 to me :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom