The Rainier Room (CPC) (1 Viewer)

Definitely no dirty stack problem. That $5 is trying to know the $100 off the top spot for me.

Definitely no dirty stack problem. That $5 is trying to know the $100 off the top spot for me.
I was kind of worried about the $100 because blue and green can look a little samey next to each other depending on the lighting. They turned out better than expected!

The $5 was another design I had come up with early on in the design. In early versions of this set I had a red $5, this yellow chip was the $20.

These turned out great! Those $5s look so good in stacks.

The Member Club chips are a nice touch... I wish I would have thought of that for the set I just ordered.

fantastic set across the board, but the quarter is my favorite. would love a sample set if you are making any available. nice job!!

These turned out great! Those $5s look so good in stacks.

The Member Club chips are a nice touch... I wish I would have thought of that for the set I just ordered.

It's a great Idea! I wonder who could have come up with it? :D

Haha, yes I wonder.... :whistle: :whistling:

The $500 and the Member chip were two of the "last minute" designs I mentioned in the OP. After I finalized the rest of the lineup, I figured I was already ordering so many chips I should take advantage of being able to add more designs. I added the $500, and while showing it to @The Nuts, he suggested adding something unique "like member chips" while I was already adding more denoms. At first I laughed, but the more I thought about it the more I liked the idea. Big ups to @The Nuts for inspiring a great chip!

Fantastic looking set. Be sure to add it to the Custom Set ChipDB once I get it migrated over here. :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom