The Official Formula 1 ( F1 ) discussion thread (1 Viewer)

I think it would be absolutely ludicrous to break up a winning team like that B/C daddy has an issue - smh. (Especially considering Jos past.)

The Jos issues won’t go away. Getting rid of Horner doesn’t solve that problem…just silences them until the next time when Jos feels even more emboldened with the next TP.

I don’t see getting rid of Horner as a win for RB in this scenario.

Edit: Taking at face value the reports that he’s been cleared.. of course.

Last edited:
RB19 visiting Boston
C0E72544-C671-4577-A58B-702C86750B42.jpeg

Jesus, if the picture of that "Wagyu" sandwich are indicative of the rest of the menu, I'd be pissed. I'm fine with paying premium prices for gourmet culinary experiences, but that's just taking the piss.
I’m probably going to skip Vegas this year and come back in 2025 when there’s red Hamilton merch. It’s become too much about money and spectacle. 2024 is already uncompetitive.

I’m probably going to skip Vegas this year and come back in 2025 when there’s red Hamilton merch. It’s become too much about money and spectacle. 2024 is already uncompetitive.
Amen to that. I'm a Red Bull fan, and even I'm bored out of my tree watching races the past two seasons. Let's hope the changes in 2026 bring back some competitive balance to the the front of the grid ala Mercedes vs. Red Bull in 2021.

Amen to that. I'm a Red Bull fan, and even I'm bored out of my tree watching races the past two seasons. Let's hope the changes in 2026 bring back some competitive balance to the the front of the grid ala Mercedes vs. Red Bull in 2021.
I don’t watch F1 but it seems like every race start eliminates a few cars on turn 1. The field is just too crowded. The drivers are too fired up, and the cars are made out of styrofoam. Suzuku reset after 10 seconds of racing took half an hour!

I say bring back the old Can Am days when teams can do whatever. Fuck these rules about tires and DRS and stewards in general. You cross the finish line first you win.

I flipped through one episode of DTS only to find it’s mostly about off the track publicity and BS sprinkled with video clips of drivers swearing during the race.

I say bring back the old Can Am days when teams can do whatever. Fuck these rules about tires and DRS and stewards in general. You cross the finish line first you win.
20 entries of "run-whatcha-brung" with the only rules being minimum-three-wheels/tires and maximum width/length measurements. Sky's the limit otherwise.

Build what you want and run it. If you lose, play better next time.

For that, I'd gladly pay $1000/ticket. Still a fuck-no for $250 ice cream, though.

20 entries of "run-whatcha-brung" with the only rules being minimum-three-wheels/tires and maximum width/length measurements. Sky's the limit otherwise.

Build what you want and run it. If you lose, play better next time.

For that, I'd gladly pay $1000/ticket. Still a fuck-no for $250 ice cream, though.

There’s an annual event near me, Velocity Invitational, where all the classic and rare cars drive around the track. Admission like $80, kids free, and fries are $9 ish.

I had more fun at this than the race part of Vegas F1 last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom