The Official Formula 1 ( F1 ) discussion thread (2 Viewers)

I saw that. Don't think I'm gonna be able to swing those dates but I'm gonna try to make it happen anyway

I’ll be there Saturday most likely. Want to see their final schedule first. All these events are most packed Saturday. Sunday is often a half day that starts too early for me to drive up to.

Carlos Sainz Sport GIF by Formula 1

Sainz was perfect. Very smart race and perfect execution of the strategy.
Letting Norris get the DRS so that he can better defend against the quicker Mercedes was brillant. He used him as a "shield" against the Mercedes. It was brillant.

Just wow, check out Verstappen’s Japan qualifying lap run on YouTube, great perspective. 90 sec of awesome!
(doesn’t let me link here)

Last edited:
Max Verstappen wins his 2nd legitimate championship in a Sprint Race?!? So lame on so many levels...

Hamilton, cmon - he does it again. At least he took himself out this time. But took his teammate out at the same time…

Edit: Seems Russel survived to stay in the race, which is good!

Last edited:
Hamilton, cmon - he does it again - lol. At least he took himself out this time. But took his teammate out at the same time…
I'm sure if Max did that you would say it's just aggressive driving... Do you honestly think that was on purpose like Max's brake test back in '21?

“Russell took to team radio to shout “Come on, what the hell! Come on guys, two races in a row!”, in reference to Hamilton pushing him wide at Suzuka two weeks ago,

“****ing lost for words, honestly. I’ve just seen the replays on the TV screen, couldn’t do anything, totally sandwiched. It’s *ing Lap 1.”

Hamilton took to the radio to say “I’ve just got taken out by my teammate”. - lol. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Hate on Max all you want, but this isn’t about him.

Last edited:
Are all of these F1 Academy pilots cute or do I just think so because they're driving open wheeled racing cars?!?

Sprint Race? Yawn. I agree with Horner: let's do a reverse grid format. More passing please...at least with pit stops there's a chance for the undercut

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom