The Official Formula 1 ( F1 ) discussion thread (3 Viewers)

Apparently this is sensationalist so we'll see if confirmed. May have jumped the gun, but I'm sure people can understand why I would as a Ferrari fan

Absolutely nuts! I thought this was fake news at first. So weird to have to spend an entire year at a team you're leaving.

Apparently this is sensationalist so we'll see if confirmed. May have jumped the gun, but I'm sure people can understand why I would as a Ferrari fan

Another Ferrari fan, with multi-year disappointment, here too... But unfortunately, in modern day F1, it's more about the car than the driver... If they can't fix the car and make it competitive, wouldn't make much of a difference who drives the Ferraris. There is no doubt that Max is an amazingly talented driver (like Lewis, and many others), but last year you could have put an elephant in the Red Bull car and he/she/it would have won the championship :unsure: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ... Let's hope we have a more competitive car this year :rolleyes:

Eh shit I probably have to go back this November…

1706806442487.png

Out of date now. Marc you with me?

Question. How do all you US based F1 supporters feel about Andrettis bid being rejected? Do you agree with the statement that Andretti had more to gain by being admitted rather than the other way around?

It sucks. Haven't read a lot about it but yeah probably do agree with the statement though. It's all political BS & looks like history is repeating itself: FOM vs FIA is pretty much FOCA vs FISA right?

MGM hotel prices just released for 2024 F1. 4 night stay avg $1250/night at Bellagio, $1000 at Aria, $650 Vdara, $250 MGM, $300 Park MGM. Much better than last year!

Edit: Ok when I tried to proceed at Park MGM the next screen blocked me with unavailable but the less expensive hotels remain able to be booked. 4 nights at Mandalay for $1200 booked. Edit: for that same price maybe I’ll stay at Paris. Eiffel Tower tower view definitely more costly.

Last edited:
MGM hotel prices just released for 2024 F1. 4 night stay avg $1250/night at Bellagio, $1000 at Aria, $650 Vdara, $250 MGM, $300 Park MGM. Much better than last year!

Edit: Ok when I tried to proceed at Park MGM the next screen blocked me with unavailable but the less expensive hotels remain able to be booked. 4 nights at Mandalay for $1200 booked. Edit: for that same price maybe I’ll stay at Paris. Eiffel Tower tower view definitely more costly.
Might be worth booking both if there's a friendly cancellation policy just to protect yourself if one cancels hoping for higher prices.

I don’t know about booking hotels when the ticket prices for the race are obscene! Last year it was $500 for general entry, no seats!

I don’t know about booking hotels when the ticket prices for the race are obscene! Last year it was $500 for general entry, no seats!
Was a good deal actually. Whether the $2500 or $10000 tickets were worth it is a different question.

Was a good deal actually. Whether the $2500 or $10000 tickets were worth it is a different question.
A few years ago it was $250 for grandstand seats at COTA for 3 days - opposite the stage so didn’t even have to move for the concerts. I think it’s more than double that now but still seems cheap compared to Vegas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom