The Mad Pooper (1 Viewer)

I'm reading the story laughing, my wife asks what's so funny. I start to tell her the story and she interrupts me to tell me she already read it lol. :LOL: :laugh:

LOL>. i posted a link in Derail and WTF. earlier too.

I will say. i know a couple of runners who have a "spot" to go on during a long run and bring their own paper too. :eek:

When I was in the Navy we had a "Phantom Shitter"- some dude took random shits all around the boat. Never did figure out who it was.

When I was in the Navy we had a "Phantom Shitter"- some dude took random shits all around the boat. Never did figure out who it was.

You know what they say....."if you don't know who the phantom shitter is at the table ... its probably you" :)

This story has made it to Australia because I was just reading it on the local news site.

What a strange person she is.

Congrats Andrew! Your ilk have made the local news out this way. A delicious way to start the day, eating my Wheaties watching some giddy 19 year old news anchor try to keep a straight face relating the incident. For the record I thought Austin had the trademark on "Keep <town name> weird."

pile-of-poo_1f4a9.png

PS - As a runner myself I can see, in theory, how this can happen. However, monitoring one's food and liquid intake in the hour or so before a run can keep this in check. This shit's just poor planning!

My high school biology teacher used to train police dogs and would often bring them to school in the evening. One morning, he noticed the janitor was really upset and asked him what's up?

"Some kid is shitting in the hall every night and if I ever figure out who it is, I'm going to kill him!"

On our HOA Facebook page, someone posted that a woman was doing this in our neighborhood.............same state just different city....WTF is wrong with CO runners......????

"One update, not from law enforcement, was a pair of very serious-seeming videos that popped up on YouTube last week, which featured a man, purporting to represent the Pooper, delivering a stern statement. He called her “Shirley” and said that she had recently suffered a traumatic brain injury as a side effect of gender reassignment surgery."

ROFLROFL

I saw that transgender bit on my news somewhere. The whole thing is just so odd I don't know what to think. I do know I want to see some resolution. Like the authorities catching him/her/whatever pronoun and assigning 100 hours of community service, cleaning public port-a-johns or something.

I saw that transgender bit on my news somewhere. The whole thing is just so odd I don't know what to think.

Its a goof.

Despite the extreme likelihood that this was bullshit, Fox News ran with it, as did the New York Post, the Mirror, local outlet KRDO, the Daily Caller, the Daily Mail, Thrillist, and the Kansas City Star.

The videos are not legit. YouTube user “DISOP tv”—he of hits such as Farting Hamster, Farting Cat, and Farting Fish—admitted that he made it all up in the name of “comedy and satire”:

And FYI, the Mad Pooper bears a resemblance to Mrs. @detroitdad... And she was just in Colorado after the meet up... Coincidence?

Consider me goofed. My adult view of human behavior is that no matter how lewd, depraved, violent, or debaucherous the act, none of it really surprises me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom