The Life of a Pisces! (5 Viewers)

Finished 7th, last night. Unfortunately, the wheels came off late, when the blinds were high. AQ never wins;). The second short stack pushed on my BB, and I looked down to see AhQh. I called, and my opponent turned over black kings. I didn't like the Kh in the door, but the flop also brought the 10h. Turn, Kd - and I'm drawing to a one outer. Of course I miss, and double him up.
A couple hands later, I get AQo, in the cutoff. I raise to 24K (blinds 3K/6K). BB calls, and flop come Q63 rainbow. BB checks to me, and I go all in (65K). He thinks for a minute and calls (he only had 56K), and turns over A10o(n) :thumbsdown:
Turn 10, river 10:unsure:
I ended go all-in a few hands later with the first Ace I saw.
It was a good time, with great food, and we raised almost 1K for my good friends daughter's softball team! That's all that really matters!

I think I'm done with AQ, for a while.:whistle: :whistling:

IMG_2881.JPG
Hosting the Free Roll Finale, for the Thursday Night League we had this fall. Starting stacks all counted out, and bagged up!

Wow, you made a come back after I busted....! (y) :thumbsup:

IMG_2902.JPG

Finally acquired some chips that I've been trying to track down for a while! I've always really liked the colors and spot patterns used for these chips. I believe someone back on the blue wall had some racks of $1s and $2s! Too bad this place is closed, I would have loved to put together a playable set of these!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom