The Life of a Pisces! (3 Viewers)

I wish. It's a museum, and I respect their preservation and education of Las Vegas History. But a few of those signs would look good in my front lawn.;)

Due to the size of the signage, I always wondered how they managed to protect the "exhibits"... and whether they ever plan on restoring some of the classic ones to working condition. I mean, 7 working signs does seem rather inadequate considering the history they have available on site.

Due to the size of the signage, I always wondered how they managed to protect the "exhibits"... and whether they ever plan on restoring some of the classic ones to working condition. I mean, 7 working signs does seem rather inadequate considering the history they have available on site.

Yeah, they are working to restore 2 signs currently on their property. Unfortunately, someone/corporation would have to donate a lot of money to them. They said during the tour that restoring these signs is incredibly expensive.

IMG_2821.JPG
IMG_2819.JPG
IMG_2820.JPG
My wife loves Asian art and architecture. I love brand new Paulsons. So we had to check out Lucky Dragon.

IMG_2828.JPG
Finally got home after a little delay last night. Got off the plane to six inches of snow, and temperatures of -6. (We should've never boarded the plane back :unsure:)
Finally got home about 4 in the morning. Slept in til the Broncos game this afternoon. (I could've slept thru that, too)
Anyways, here is my final haul from this trip, including the two chips I picked up at Spinettis;

Also, she gave me something very cool, that I can't post pics. As you all saw, we visited the neon graveyard, when we were in Vegas last week. She took pics of individual letters, printed the pics, and arranged them to spell our last name. Very cool personal item, that I will always treasure!

Merry Christmas, everyone!! I hope you all are having a blessed day with your loved ones!!

Made the Final Table, but busted 10th:eek:
Took a bad beat a level before the FT, that left me with 7BBs, when we started the FT. Pushed with pocket 7s, got called by A10o. Flop comes all rags, turn A. Tourney over for the Pisces! Thanks @Kyle ! Always like playing at your place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom