The Life of a Pisces! (2 Viewers)

IMG_2913.JPG
Playing a donkament with the Bronco chips! 12 runners so far! Wish me luck, I'm gonna to need to survive this minefield of bad players!o_O

IMG_2914.JPG
Did well by the first break, ran my stack up to 26K! Unfortunately, I haven't won a hand since, and the blinds are beating me up! Sitting on 5K with blinds at 1/2K.

View attachment 84503 View attachment 84504 Andy's Palace closed! Tourney no good, cash was berry, berry good!(y) :thumbsup:

These are some of my favorite chips. Everyone of them is sexy. I actually have a hard time getting my Sunsets into play. Every time I host I can't help but use the PCNY's. They shuffle like butter :)

Didn't get many fives into play? The ones and fives are probably my favorite. Thanks for sharing :)

What size are those custom plaques and do your players like playing with that many by the end of the game? I've kept my pny tourneys at T5k starting stacks to avoid having a ton of plaques in play at the end, I thought that would get cumbersome (I have OWPS king size).

When we got down to headsup and 5000/10000 blinds, we just took the 1000 chips and made our stacks those as "5000" because the plaques were getting a bit cumbersome. But of course it only lasted 5-6 hands.... :)

Great night, thanks @pokerplayingpisces for hosting a great birthday tourney!
nitzilla

IMG_2969.JPG
What size are those custom plaques and do your players like playing with that many by the end of the game? I've kept my pny tourneys at T5k starting stacks to avoid having a ton of plaques in play at the end, I thought that would get cumbersome (I have OWPS king size).

They're just a little larger than a bridge size card (see pic). I don't know who the manufacturer is, but they're from a European GB. I got them from a French member that was selling his PNY set. ( I split it with Bloody Marvelous. He took the chips, and I took the plaque, and he even threw in an 10 1K plaques). I haven't had any issues playing with them, but I did have a lot of players last night, and more plaques on the table than usual. I also have 10 of the Matsui 5K plaques.

Great night, thanks @pokerplayingpisces for hosting a great birthday tourney!
nitzilla

Thanks, for coming! Nice cash last night! I'm looking forward to seeing your place on the 18th!

These are some of my favorite chips. Everyone of them is sexy. I actually have a hard time getting my Sunsets into play. Every time I host I can't help but use the PCNY's. They shuffle like butter :)

Didn't get many fives into play? The ones and fives are probably my favorite. Thanks for sharing :)

Yeah, I've always loved these chips! I may break tradition next year, and use another set for my B-day game. We got almost a full barrel of the $5s in play, and all four racks of $1s!!

Yeah, I've always loved these chips! I may break tradition next year, and use another set for my B-day game. We got almost a full barrel of the $5s in play, and all four racks of $1s!!

My starting stacks are 12 x .25, 17 x 1, 16 x 5. Starting off with a rack of fives on the table. Absolutely gorgeous chips! I don't think the sunsets have seen the felt since I acquired these in November. That will change in a few weeks when I host a game for @slisk250

And I'm out! Ran my starting stack up to 24K, and then the wheels came off. Set over set, put a short stack in with made straight, only to him boat river. I could rebuy, but blinds are way too high. Off to the craps table!

And I'm out! Ran my starting stack up to 24K, and then the wheels came off. Set over set, put a short stack in with made straight, only to him boat river. I could rebuy, but blinds are way too high. Off to the craps table!
Sorry to hear but hey, it beats a day at work! Happy B-Day my friend!

Thanks! You playing the 1p Aria daily?
Yeah just got KO'ed in 30th out of 95. Played well. Pre raised a lot with suit connectors with out seeing a flop.

Just a bit over the top with people wearing sunglasses, hoodies, and headphones for my liking for a $125 tournament. They all sucked anyway. I will try a different one next time at a different place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom