The Life of a Pisces! (3 Viewers)

IMG_2972.JPG
Made a little money back at the Saratoga!
If you guys like their $1s and snappers, you gotta check out the hundos (sorry not the best light)

Looking forward to seeing you as well. Hoping you can make the October meetup. We have a few from Colorado coming. I can do a tentative lock on a set for you if you think there is a chance that you can make it!

Yeah, go ahead and put a tentative lock for me! I should know much more by the middle of the summer, and should have a definite answer, when I see you in August.

Unfortunately finished 5th. Got it all in PF, with pocket tens. Got called by AQo. Looking good after the flop. Turn comes Queen. Stupid AQ. Can't win with it, can't dodge it on the turn.:(

Thanks, for hosting @Kyle ! Another good time as always!

Yes indeed! Cheers Andy! (y) :thumbsup:

Cheers Kyle!

That is a cool glass sir. Where did you get it? I wouldn't mind picking up a set. We were drinking Noah Mills last night :)

It was a wedding gift from my good friend and best man. It's a set of 4, and a decanter. We registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It's the only item I put on our register.(y) :thumbsup:
I was drinking Bulleit last night. I'll make sure to pick up a bottle of Stranahan's for the Divide. Paulo really liked it when he was here last year.

Cheers Kyle!

It was a wedding gift from my good friend and best man. It's a set of 4, and a decanter. We registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It's the only item I put on our register.(y) :thumbsup:
I was drinking Bulleit last night. I'll make sure to pick up a bottle of Stranahan's for the Divide. Paulo really liked it when he was here last year.

Sounds good to me. Gonna send a picture of our to my kids. Father's day isn't that far off

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom