The Life of a Pisces! (8 Viewers)

IMG_2758.JPG
16 runners in the house for the Toys for Tots Shootout!!

IMG_2764.JPG
IMG_2760.JPG
IMG_2761.JPG
IMG_2762.JPG
IMG_2763.JPG
IMG_2759.JPG
So we got down to 4 players last night with blinds at 400/800. I was extremely short-stacked with 3K, and then the deck hit me hard! Went on to finish 2nd!! I was still behind 7 to 1, when we started heads-up play. Battled to get 1/3 of the chips on the table. Finally, we get in PF, 99 vs 88. My opponent rivered an 8, to seal the victory. Fun night! The real winner is Toys for Tots!! We were able to put together the bounty pictured, plus $90 in donations!!
I will be delivering these toys today!! Here are some pics of my growing stack, post game stacks of both the tourney and cash games, and my ugly sweater pic!!

Very nice sweater and glad you had a great time. Very nice taking 2nd!

I wish you could have made it! It was a fun event! I definitely will be doing it again, next year! I hope you can make it next year!

Thanks again, for donating, even though you weren't able to attend.(y) :thumbsup:

I wish you could have made it! It was a fun event! I definitely will be doing it again, next year! I hope you can make it next year!

Thanks again, for donating, even though you weren't able to attend.(y) :thumbsup:
I will try and make that happen.

IMG_2772.JPG
Man, the wheels came off fast! Put one player all in on A-high flop with AK. She called with pocket jacks, river jack:unsure:.
About half an orbit later, I'm in the BB with Q10s. Flop 10, 10, 6. Get it all-in on the turn vs. A10. I'm crippled with 1,500 chips at the first break. Only lasted 2 hands after the break. At least the first day was a little profitable!

I've never played at TI, but what's up with the mixed chips???? :eek: That would drive me nuts........

man...aria....love that room. now you've really got me jonesin' to get back out there. 2.5 months to go...

rungood coming your way!

Got knocked out in 21st. Went card dead, and nursed a short stack for a couple levels. Pushed with A5d. The big stack pushed everyone out of the hand with pocket 7s. Flop comes 5 5 8. Yeah! Turn 6, River 9:oops:.
Tourney over for the Pisces. I was about 8 minutes away from making to the 3rd break.
Thanks, for all the rungood vibes, fellas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom