The IRON BANK mock ups (2 Viewers)

Wow, this set is just gorgeous. I may have to pony up for a full set of these when you get them finalized. Just sweet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 212
Yeah, I wish he sold them it would send me broke. But I'd be a happy homeless man clutching my dragon egg chest full of custom chipes :)

Oh boo! Didn't read it so I thought you were actually getting one. [emoji20]

Going to be contacting J5 very soon regarding DB. I have already posted about having a kingsguard design but was also thinking of adding another. Maybe dothraki.

Open to any other suggestions. Preferably not a House.

Last edited:
Dealer button? Iron Throne, obvs...

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Picture of GRRM? Map of Westeros? Must have this text on the rolling edge: "The only way to win the game of thrones is to not play"

Picture of GRRM? Map of Westeros? Must have this text on the rolling edge: "The only way to win the game of thrones is to not play"

Or ' When you play the Game of Thrones, you either win or you die' or whatever the exact quote is.

Get rebuy buttons.

When you play the game of thrones you either win or you

REBUY

Iron Throne is saved for the trophy. :)

Get rebuy buttons.

When you play the game of thrones you either win or you

REBUY

Great idea ;)

What about Littlefinger's Mockingbird....He was the Master of Coin. I don't recall if that was a family symbol or not.

Something with the hand... ?

A dealer button ?

Maybe with a variation on the quote "The Hand should speak with the King's voice" ?

Nice.

But I'd make it, "The Dealer of the King," and, "The Hand should deal with the King's cards." Maybe, 'The Hand should pitch the King's cards."

Hmmm... "The Dealer should deal the King's hand."

Hmmm....

How in the world have I not been in this thread until now???

Thoughts:

$0.25 Arryn chip - blue 414 white (preferably bright white) is awesome. Keep it simple.

$1 Stark - I'm partial to a white 3dsa316 with charcoal and ?? (would be nice if we could get in another color here that isn't black. Maybe retro green as an homage to Bran and the weirwoods/blood of the First Men? Not sure how the purist in you would feel about that. The purist in me is OK with it, as he likes poppin' chips more than he likes purity. ;))

$5 Lannister - mandarin red 4d14 is the super-nuts. Ship it.

$20/$25 - I'm normally a $20 guy, but the Mormont chips are WAAAAY cooler than the Baratheon chips. I REALLY like the 3TA316.

$100 Targaryen - a black 414a418 with retro red 1/4 spots and lavender 1/8 spots would make my insides tingle...

Other stuff - not sure, but whatever you do just DON'T take quotes from the series and "modify" them to apply to poker - it's ultra-cheesy. Quotes should be applicable verbatim or not used IMO. For a dealer button I would love to see just a close-up shot of Littlefinger with "DEALER" across it in large text. ;):D

I think I agree on the quotes. I still like the hand of the king pin on the dealer button, but it doesn't have to have Dealer, or any text, on it.

Other stuff - not sure, but whatever you do just DON'T take quotes from the series and "modify" them to apply to poker - it's ultra-cheesy. Quotes should be applicable verbatim or not used IMO.

I don't think you should torture the quotes, but Mr. Tree's "You win or you REBUY" just fits perfectly. Ultra-cheesy and amazing at the same time.

this is the exact one I was looking at for a trophy.

I don't think my house is big enough lol.

How in the world have I not been in this thread until now???

Thoughts:

$0.25 Arryn chip - blue 414 white (preferably bright white) is awesome. Keep it simple. same here, but I was thinking standard white for an "aged" type color

$1 Stark - I'm partial to a white 3dsa316 with charcoal and ?? (would be nice if we could get in another color here that isn't black. Maybe retro green as an homage to Bran and the weirwoods/blood of the First Men? Not sure how the purist in you would feel about that. The purist in me is OK with it, as he likes poppin' chips more than he likes purity. ;)) I don't know....

$5 Lannister - mandarin red 4d14 is the super-nuts. Ship it. Yes, yes, yes.

$20/$25 - I'm normally a $20 guy, but the Mormont chips are WAAAAY cooler than the Baratheon chips. I REALLY like the 3TA316. I'm having a hard time with this also, but I feel the set won't be complete without a Baratheon chip.

$100 Targaryen - a black 414a418 with retro red 1/4 spots and lavender 1/8 spots would make my insides tingle... how about 318/314 instead? Represent the three heads of the dragon?

Other stuff - not sure, but whatever you do just DON'T take quotes from the series and "modify" them to apply to poker - it's ultra-cheesy. Quotes should be applicable verbatim or not used IMO. For a dealer button I would love to see just a close-up shot of Littlefinger with "DEALER" across it in large text. ;):D

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom