The Hitching Post solid tournament hot stamp set (1 Viewer)

Solids, or same-spots across the board (trailing second-best choice). Besides, your inlaid tourney set already has same-spots..... yet another reason for solids here.

Flamboyant spot designs and colors will only serve to detract from that magnificent J5 hot stamp design. Who would want that?

We have a mockup....thoughts and advice are welcome.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1463788639.260350.jpg

Wow guys, don't all disagree!

My initial favorite was the bottom left which I had given to J5 as my original idea. When he sent me these he said he thought it was unbalanced and didn't work...I still like it but must be seeing it different than everyone else.

If I did 1 or 5 I'm thinking maybe a different head and tail with the circle HP from 3 on the opposite side?

Honestly, and I don't mean this to sound rude, but none really blow me away. If I had to choose I'm leaning towards both left versions.

If you would consider two sides of do top left and bottom left but remove the denom from the bottom left.

Also leave J5 alone already. I want some of his attention.

Bottom center primary with bottom left as the flip side. Just not sure how the fine lines of the center HP inside the horseshoe will show up. Top left would be the other primary side as a close second place. (God it's fun spending other people's money)

I hate to go against the grain :D, but it's bottom middle for me, and it's not even close. If you want different designs front/back (and really, why? if the one design is excellent), then go with just the denomination (bottom right) on the reverse. But that bottom middle design is great, and I really don't think it can be improved upon.....

It's funny everyone is so in love with number 5...I'm nowhere near as sold on it.

Maybe...maybe not. If I did a head and tail only one side would have the denomination (otherwise I have to make ten seperate dies)
Ok I love 3, the horseshoe emblem from 4 (obviously larger) for one side.

And 6 looks pretty good for the denom side

Also think just the tied off donkey from your other sets on one side, denom on reverse side would look cool.

Bias from a donkey set lover though

It's funny everyone is so in love with number 5...I'm nowhere near as sold on it.
I think it best captures the 'feel' of all the Hitching Post paraphernalia. I haven't compared it to your felt, for example, but it definitely is reminiscent of that look, if not an exact copy. That's probably what is resonating with the viewers.

For comparison purposes:

imageuploadedbytapatalk1463788639-260350-jpg.42149

post-felt.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom